glad to join, how can I help>?

Karlos

Mar 13, 2012, 1:34:57 PM3/13/12
to Browserscope
Hi,

This is a great group and service. I'm not a coder but work with many
browser developers and UI experts & designers, etc...We all use
HTML5test.org and would like to proactively support it. Does the
group have any present needs we might be able to help out w/?

Best,
karl

Lindsey Simon

Mar 17, 2012, 3:20:47 PM3/17/12
to browse...@googlegroups.com
Hey Karl,

I apologize for the delay in writing you back - I was out of town.
What a welcome email! Thanks for the offer to help and contribute.

We have this doc online:

Also, if you wanted to look through the list of open issue and see any that you think you might be able to tackle, that would be awesome too:

Best,
Lindsey

Karl Mattson

Mar 29, 2012, 9:07:48 PM3/29/12
to browse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lindsey --

Now it's my turn to apologize. Thanks for sending the info on open issues and how to contribute. I will meet with our browser team in Beijing to see how and where we can contribute.

Best,
Karl
--
Karl E Mattson