^PDF Read Do Share Inspire: The Year I Changed My Life Through Ted Talks

sa...@gree.zya.me

Dec 24, 2023, 12:17:39 AM12/24/23
to browns...@googlegroups.com

READ OR DOWNLOAD Do Share Inspire: The Year I Changed My Life Through Ted Talks Full Book.

"I like to call myself a recovering judgemental, perfectionist control freak - I won't tell you when I last relapsed."With two failed marriages and a couple of career changes under her belt, Kylie still strived for perfection - making it easy for her internal critic to harshly judge every mistake and failure.A few months after her 39th birthday, Kylie started a self-designed project called My Year of TED. It was her attempt to regain control of her life through 21 TED-inspired 30-day activities. Kylie didn't realise it at the time, but she was setting out on her own Yellow Brick Road to find the wisdom to understand herself, the compassion to reconnect, the courage to change, and a way home.Do Share Inspire is a collection of blog posts from that year and some of the subsequent adventures. It shares a surprisingly honest story of taking inspirational ideas from TED Talks to create practical activities which unravelled her life and reshaped it via a rollercoaster journey of amazing .

Would You Like To Be Download To Get The Do Share Inspire: The Year I Changed My Life Through Ted Talks Book? Simple, You Just Click The Link Below:

Download Do Share Inspire: The Year I Changed My Life Through Ted Talks