IMPORTANT: ROOM CHANGE FOR THURSDAY, 11/11

Rodrigo Fonseca

Nov 8, 2010, 7:42:23 PM11/8/10
to CSCI2950-u Fall 10 - Brown
Hi,

Our class on this coming Thursday, 11/11, will be in CIT 241 (Swig
Boardroom), as there will be some visitors occupying 345. This is the
class in which you present your group's progress. We will start
sharply at 1pm, as I will have to leave by 2:15, and we have a lot to
cover!

You should prepare a presentation (which can be oral or use slides)
talking about your project, what you have done so far, and what you
plan to do yet.

We have 8 projects, and a total of 75 minutes (this time), so it will
have to be 7~8 minutes per project. We have to minimize the switching
overhead, so you can email me slides before class if you want (I don't
have open office and will not install it for the class), so PPT(X),
Keynote, PDF, or anything that runs in a browser are OK.

Please give a brief overview of the problem and what you are doing,
what you have done so far, your evaluation/implementation strategy,
and your expected results. If you have two people in the group, both
of you don't *have* to speak, only if you want to.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Again, the class will be, only for Thursday, in CIT 241!
Thanks,
Rodrigo