Milk day

1 view

Austin Ihle

Jan 20, 2014, 9:31:28 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

BBQ later Wednesday night?

Scott Holler

Jan 20, 2014, 9:40:55 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
You thinkin Freddy J's?

Did you guys go skiing yesterday? If so, how was it?

and

Sorry I missed KGB and Corey Saturday.  I got home around 5 in the am from Tylers haha.  His dad making us crazy drinks all night while we played a shit ton of pool.  Woke up around 2 haha

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Austin Ihle <ati...@buffalo.edu> wrote:

BBQ later Wednesday night?

The info in this message is to be used for fun only. Kevin hasn't an inclination. All other use is prohibited. #50MILER #'murica #bitcoins
---

Austin Ihle

Jan 20, 2014, 9:42:05 AM1/20/14
to Scott Holler, brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
Yea Freddy j's....if open

Nick Dimatteo

Jan 20, 2014, 9:57:01 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

If Freddy J's = open then Nick D = DTE (down to eat)

Lafleur, Chris

Jan 20, 2014, 9:58:54 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

I can’t make it any day this week but today.

************************************
This email may contain privileged and/or confidential information that is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient or entity, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of the information contained in the transmission.  If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.  This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.  You may not directly or indirectly reuse or disclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.
There are risks associated with the use of electronic transmission.  The sender of this information does not control the method of transmittal or service providers and assumes no duty or obligation for the security, receipt, or third party interception of this transmission.
************************************

Kevin Buzzelli

Jan 20, 2014, 10:01:21 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
thanks to you guys for making the trip out to royhart, ny. i was a little loopy at the time, so it took me a little bit to realize that i even knew you.

Jessie Petit

Jan 20, 2014, 10:37:44 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

How ya feeling today Kev?

According to FB Freddy js is open thurs-sunday.

Kevin Buzzelli

Jan 20, 2014, 10:39:53 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

My Achilles are all sorts of messed up. Hammys still tight. Back a bit sore. I can get around fine but going down stairs is a challenge. I pretty much have to aim my foot, fall to the next step and hope for the best.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 on Verizon Wireless 4G LTE

Nick Dimatteo

Jan 20, 2014, 10:45:02 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Lol some old timer at my hotel after my first marathon saw me struggling with the stairs and recommended going down backwards.

Jessie Petit

Jan 20, 2014, 10:45:54 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Nice! Every thing Still works though?

Kevin Buzzelli

Jan 20, 2014, 10:48:35 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Nick, I'm going to try that.

Jessie... You mean does my "plumbing" still work? If so, yes.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 on Verizon Wireless 4G LTE

Lafleur, Chris

Jan 20, 2014, 10:49:11 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

That’s a good tip.  Also good for training too…

http://www.bodyresults.com/e2backwardswalking.asp

Jessie Petit

Jan 20, 2014, 10:49:20 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Do did your nutrition plan worknour for ya?

Kevin Buzzelli

Jan 20, 2014, 10:51:17 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Great... Ate as much as possible the whole day. Cliff blocks, Mrs Knowles home made cookies, pizza, grilled cheese, quesadillas, oranges, soup...

Jessie Petit

Jan 20, 2014, 10:53:03 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Nice!

Great article Chris, I had no clue running backwards was so awesome!

Lafleur, Chris

Jan 20, 2014, 10:53:01 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Now the question….

Ironman vs. Ultra marathon, which is tougher?

Great... Ate as much as possible the whole day. Cliff blocks, Mrs Knowles home made cookies, pizza, grilled cheese, quesadillas, oranges, soup...

************************************

Austin Ihle

Jan 20, 2014, 10:54:38 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Nick Dimatteo

Jan 20, 2014, 10:55:54 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Mmm sweet potato fries!

Paul Holler

Jan 20, 2014, 10:57:05 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com, brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
I'd be good for wed night.

Kevin Buzzelli

Jan 20, 2014, 10:57:24 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

It's hard to compare. The ironman was overall more physically difficult for me, but you get to change it up throughout and use different muscles. The ultra was brutal on my legs and more mentally difficult. After it turned dark my garmin died and it got real cold and lonely. We were trucking along and it just started to seem like we were making zero progress.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 on Verizon Wireless 4G LTE

Kevin Buzzelli

Jan 20, 2014, 10:58:21 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Jessie, How do you compare them?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 on Verizon Wireless 4G LTE

Jessie Petit

Jan 20, 2014, 11:02:57 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Ultra = more challenging. You are in your head for a very long time with nothing to distract you.

IM: there's a ton of people around, more encouragement, and different activities to break the day up.

Lafleur, Chris

Jan 20, 2014, 11:06:27 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Kev, think you’ll ever go for the 100 miler?

--

The info in this message is to be used for fun only. Kevin hasn't an inclination. All other use is prohibited. #50MILER #'murica #bitcoins
---

Kevin Buzzelli

Jan 20, 2014, 11:07:38 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

I can't imagine ever wanting to try but I also said I'd never do another ironman after placid

Sent from my Galaxy S4 on Verizon Wireless 4G LTE

Lafleur, Chris

Jan 20, 2014, 11:08:09 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

How many people did the 100 miles this past weekend?

Kevin Buzzelli

Jan 20, 2014, 11:09:56 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

There were about fifty registered

Sent from my Galaxy S4 on Verizon Wireless 4G LTE

Lafleur, Chris

Jan 20, 2014, 11:11:36 AM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Wow!  Way more than I would have expected

Jessie Petit

Jan 20, 2014, 3:42:51 PM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Great white's replacement:

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=191043555219

Kevin Buzzelli

Jan 20, 2014, 3:46:41 PM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
if you buy it, i'll go with you to NC to pick it up.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Jessie Petit <jesss...@gmail.com> wrote:

Great white's replacement:

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=191043555219

Scott Holler

Jan 20, 2014, 4:08:57 PM1/20/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
Are those legal for civilians to drive?

Jessie Petit

Jan 21, 2014, 8:36:41 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Glenn Holler

Jan 21, 2014, 8:39:59 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
damn!  that thing is a dream!  also, it'll tow a boat no problem!

Lafleur, Chris

Jan 21, 2014, 8:40:45 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
Yes!!!
"32' VIZIO TV WITH BLU RAY ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, CUSTOM OVERHEAD INSIDE COLOR CHANGING LIGHTING, POWER WINDOW CURTAINS, REAR SUNROOF, REAR SEAT THAT FOLDS DOWN INTO BED"

Scott Holler

Jan 21, 2014, 8:43:36 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
# SexMachine

Jessie Petit

Jan 21, 2014, 8:50:06 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
Alright, here's what we do. We form a Delaware based corporation or LLC (Named ballsagna corp). Get a business loan and split it 7 ways.

Payments on 74000Gs over 5 years @ 10%apr = $1600 a month.

1600/ 8 (me austin chris glenn paul kevin scott dan nick) = $20 a head a month for the next 60 months. + insurance.

The licence plate could be "Tri Me" and we could get a trailer for all of our Tri bikes and take it to Triathlons all over the world.

Kevin Buzzelli

Jan 21, 2014, 8:52:11 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Corey Knowles

Jan 21, 2014, 8:57:51 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Excuse me Jessie, do you think I can't afford a $20/mo. payment?!

Lafleur, Chris

Jan 21, 2014, 8:59:34 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
That's $200 per month, not $20 lol

Jan 21, 2014, 9:01:08 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
Yep, and that'll get old real quick, especially when the 8, or 9 of us get this thing dirty in the winter months.

Jessie Petit

Jan 21, 2014, 9:07:03 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Whoops.

Jessie Petit

Jan 21, 2014, 9:07:51 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Kevin that car is siick. How much do ya think it will go for?

Kevin Buzzelli

Jan 21, 2014, 9:20:50 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
with only 11 hours to go it probably won't hit it's reserve. the thing is insane, but unfortunately it's hideous.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 9:07 AM, Jessie Petit <jesss...@gmail.com> wrote:

Kevin that car is siick. How much do ya think it will go for?

Glenn Holler

Jan 21, 2014, 9:28:02 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
hideous, and highly unreliable.

Glenn Holler

Jan 21, 2014, 9:28:11 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
or practical.

Kevin Buzzelli

Jan 21, 2014, 9:29:20 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
let's not forget, he was just looking at an armored truck.

Glenn Holler

Jan 21, 2014, 9:30:49 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
touche.

Jessie Petit

Jan 21, 2014, 9:33:34 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

I feel like Ken block would drive a car like that.

I wonder if it has heat.

Nick Dimatteo

Jan 21, 2014, 9:43:22 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com

Personally I love the Forester 2.5XT's. I think they are fucking awesome looking, the perfect full bridge between sport utility and sports car.  I love that nothing else on the road comes anywhere close to looking or preforming like them!

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/subaru-forester-25xt-road-test

On Jan 21, 2014 9:33 AM, "Jessie Petit" <jesss...@gmail.com> wrote:

I feel like Ken block would drive a car like that.

I wonder if it has heat.

Kevin Buzzelli

Jan 21, 2014, 10:08:39 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
nick, i couldn't agree with you more.

Scott Holler

Jan 21, 2014, 10:14:26 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
Theyre awesome! The car is sweet but Whats the point if you cant take it on the rugged trails?!

Austin Ihle

Jan 21, 2014, 10:20:37 AM1/21/14
to Scott Holler, brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
Glenn not sure what ur plans are but Paul and I are meeting at my house after work for a few beers before the game if u wanna join. And were still on for pearl after pending we win (or maybe even lose) lol

Jan 21, 2014, 10:23:27 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!  I might be heading right there from work.  I'll keep you posted.

Scott Holler

Jan 21, 2014, 10:34:57 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
Goin to the sabres game ladies?

Paul Holler

Jan 21, 2014, 10:41:38 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com, brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
There won't be winter months where we drive.

Paul Holler

Jan 21, 2014, 10:43:24 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com, brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
CHYEA

Scott Holler

Jan 21, 2014, 10:44:37 AM1/21/14
to brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
Nice! Glenn you get free beer for working at D North?

Austin Ihle

Jan 21, 2014, 10:45:13 AM1/21/14
to Glenn Holler, brothersofdif...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good