Snowball fight update #5.9

brooklynsn...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2006, 10:28:34 PM2/11/06
to brooklynsnowballfight
Many apologies for another message, but it has been brought to my
attention that some people are under the impression that my last
message was a thinly veiled attempt at organizing people for tomorrow
anyway, regardless of having everything in place. This is NOT THE
CASE! If a large amount of people showed to the park with no permit or
other provisions in place, officers from the 78th Precinct would arrive
very quickly to disband the group.

I am sorry if there was any confusion. Hopefully not many got this
impression from the last update, but I just wanted to nip this in the
bud.

Thanks.

Jon