MongoDB replica sets

Sam Corbett

Dec 9, 2013, 6:27:42 AM12/9/13
to brookly...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

On Friday I noticed a problem with Brooklyn's deployment of a MongoDB
replica set that's reported at
https://github.com/brooklyncentral/brooklyn/issues/1093.

Could someone run the MongoDBReplicaSetIntegrationTest to check with
it's just my problem or whether it's everyone's problem? I don't know
why it's failing; there's been no significant change to the classes
involved since they were first written.

Run this command from brooklyn/software/nosql:

mvn clean install -PIntegration
-Dtest=MongoDBReplicaSetIntegrationTest#testCanStartAndStopAReplicaSet

Cheers,

Sam

Sam Corbett

Dec 9, 2013, 11:46:18 AM12/9/13
to brookly...@googlegroups.com
I resolved this problem by adding my hostname to /etc/hosts:

127.0.0.1 sams.home

Thanks to Martin for verifying tests passed for him.