Sensor attributes

faiza.sam...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2014, 10:46:41 PM4/6/14
to brookly...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Can we integrate open source monitoring tools to get some more sensor attributes/KPIs/metrics values for certain entity/application.
Did anyone try any of these before?

Regards,
Faiza

Aled Sage

Apr 7, 2014, 1:04:48 AM4/7/14
to brookly...@googlegroups.com
Hi Faiza,

Yes, folk have previously integrated with monitoring tools such as
DynaTrace, Zabbix, CollectD and Ganglia. Note that some of these
integrations are in customer-specific private repos but I believe we
have permission to move some into the open source Brooklyn project.

Are those the kind of monitoring tools you are thinking of? Which tool
in particular do you want to use?

Aled

faiza.sam...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2014, 5:58:19 AM4/7/14
to brookly...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aled,

Thanks for this information. Yes, I wanted to know the same in addition to opsview or some more (depends on need of my application). Definitely would keep on sharing.

Regards,
Faiza