Brooklyn M1 RC

Alex Heneveld

Mar 31, 2014, 2:31:00 AM3/31/14
to brooklyn-dev

Hi folks-

We have an RC of 070-M1 now online at staging location [1], with
dist.tgz at [2]. Pull requests #1293 and #1294 hold the latest changes.

Once some further sanity checks have been completed, assuming they go
smoothly and no one objects, we'll be promoting this to master.

Highlights are:

* YAML support via GUI
* Mongo, Storm, and Solr
* Improved clouds (Softlayer, GCE), persistence, and Windows support

Full release notes at [3].

Best
Alex

[1]
https://oss.sonatype.org/service/local/repositories/iobrooklyn-1010/content/
[2]
https://oss.sonatype.org/service/local/repositories/iobrooklyn-1010/content/io/brooklyn/brooklyn-dist/0.7.0-M1/brooklyn-dist-0.7.0-M1-dist.tar.gz
[3]
https://github.com/ahgittin/brooklyn/blob/misc-m1/docs/start/release-notes.md

Alex Heneveld

Mar 31, 2014, 2:36:09 PM3/31/14
to brooklyn-dev

Quick heads-up that Brooklyn 0.7.0-M1 has been released at Sonatype and
is winging its way to Maven Central.

Prize for the first person to spot it arrive there!

--A

Andrea Turli

Mar 31, 2014, 4:54:03 PM3/31/14
to brookl...@googlegroups.com