Idea for quicker scoring

Christine Hadley

May 31, 2013, 10:41:01 AM5/31/13
to brood...@googlegroups.com
It would be great to have a way to select all the unscored cells at once and set them to one option.
For example, say the majority of the cells are capped brood and there are a few egg cells and a few young. I like to ID the few egg cells and the few young first, then I go in and set everything else to capped last. It still takes quite a bit of time to grab all of those cells. It would be nice once I've identified the few that aren't capped that I could easily grab the unscored cells and set them to capped.

Reed Johnson

May 31, 2013, 11:50:44 AM5/31/13
to brood...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback!  Note that you can click and drag the mouse across cells to quickly score many cells of the same type.  The capped cells can be especially tedious to score -- I'll try to find a way to make it easier to handle large blocks of them.

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Christine Hadley <killhon...@gmail.com> wrote:
It would be great to have a way to select all the unscored cells at once and set them to one option.
For example, say the majority of the cells are capped brood and there are a few egg cells and a few young. I like to ID the few egg cells and the few young first, then I go in and set everything else to capped last. It still takes quite a bit of time to grab all of those cells. It would be nice once I've identified the few that aren't capped that I could easily grab the unscored cells and set them to capped.

.
Reed M. Johnson
Assistant Professor
Department of Entomology
The Ohio State University
Ohio Agriculture Research and Development Center
118 Thorne Hall
1680 Madison Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691
(330) 202-3523 (office)