Multiple eggs in a cell

PLD

Nov 2, 2011, 9:15:15 PM11/2/11
to Broodmapper
I've mapped a couple of frames with multiple eggs in a cell. It
seems this would be relevant to the study, but there's no way to
indicate it. Is there something we should do to mark these?

Reed

Nov 2, 2011, 9:44:32 PM11/2/11
to Broodmapper
Multiple eggs are surprisingly common and, I agree, we should develop
a way to keep track of them. Sometimes you'll even see an egg and a
larva or two larvae sharing the same cell. Unfortunately, there
currently isn't a mechanism for recording these cells. For the moment
just mark the cell as whichever stage is oldest.

Reed