Internal Server Error

Tomme Trikosko

Jul 3, 2013, 11:12:22 AM7/3/13
to brood...@googlegroups.com
The "scoring frames"/"click here" after login has an Internal Server Error 500.  I've cleared my cache and I am still receiving the same error message.

Tomme

Reed Johnson

Jul 3, 2013, 2:38:32 PM7/3/13
to brood...@googlegroups.com
I think the server hosting the database must have been down temporarily (that's the error I see when the database isn't functioning properly).  I just tried it and the site seems to be back up now.

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Tomme Trikosko <dr...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
The "scoring frames"/"click here" after login has an Internal Server Error 500.  I've cleared my cache and I am still receiving the same error message.

Tomme

.
Reed M. Johnson
Assistant Professor
Department of Entomology
The Ohio State University
Ohio Agriculture Research and Development Center
118 Thorne Hall
1680 Madison Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691
(330) 202-3523 (office)