Is there still a need for Broodmapping?

Greentwist

Nov 9, 2014, 7:18:02 PM11/9/14
to brood...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am really writing to I've you my email if you need it as I signed up last night and didn't get it.

Anyway I am happy to do the odd Brood map if you need it still. Its good for me to look at it so I can compare to my own.

Thank you

Michael

rmjo...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2014, 5:19:19 AM11/11/14
to brood...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

I think we’re pretty well set on mapping the pictures that are currently up on Broodmapper.  We took a whole bunch of new pictures this summer that we hope to get up on Broodmapper sometime soon.

Reed

Greentwist

Nov 15, 2014, 6:15:33 AM11/15/14
to brood...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Reed,

Let me know if you need any further mapping. Are you guys mapping CCD progression and possible treatments in the US?

Michael

Kevin M. Pfeiffer

Apr 11, 2016, 12:59:52 AM4/11/16
to Broodmapper
And, in 2016 now, are there photos that need to be mapped? Or any recent updates on the progress of the analysis and interpretation?

Best wishes,

Kevin Pfeiffer