16 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Raquel Pita

no leída,
22 feb 2016, 8:17:03 p.m.22/2/16
para Broodmapper
Hi! :-), I create a user and password, and its not working.. How can I change the password or something? Thank u!

Reed Johnson

no leída,
23 feb 2016, 11:22:57 a.m.23/2/16
para brood...@googlegroups.com
Hi Raquel,

There is currently no way to change a password that is not working.  The best solution is to just make up a new username and password and start again.

Thanks,
Reed

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 8:17 PM, Raquel Pita <raque...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi! :-),  I create a user and password,  and its not working..   How can I change the password or something?  Thank u!

.
Reed M. Johnson
Assistant Professor
Department of Entomology
The Ohio State University
Ohio Agriculture Research and Development Center
118 Thorne Hall
1680 Madison Avenue
Wooster, OH 44691
(330) 202-3523 (office)