Slovenia

Peter Sterle

Aug 30, 2012, 8:08:21 AM8/30/12
to broadband-p...@googlegroups.com

Great work :) but is there a possibility to include Slovenia in the study?

Kenneth Carter

Aug 30, 2012, 6:52:14 PM8/30/12
to broadband-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your comment.  We are looking at getting broadband prices for Slovenia, but it might take us some time.

In the meantime, if you able to provide some examples of plan prices in Slovenia, we can add those, too.  We are hoping that others will help make contributions to the dataset as well.

Regards,
Ken

Kenneth R. Carter | Policy Counsel, Google Inc. | kenc...@google.com | +1 650-776-3281

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:08 AM, Peter Sterle <pets...@gmail.com> wrote:

Great work :) but is there a possibility to include Slovenia in the study?

rob

Oct 9, 2012, 11:34:33 AM10/9/12
to broadband-p...@googlegroups.com
Slovenia data has now been added, fixed and mobile