Caribbean Prices

Caribbean ICT Research

Oct 17, 2012, 10:23:51 AM10/17/12
to broadband-p...@googlegroups.com

Hi Guys,

Great Job! This database would be very useful in ICT research and study. Would you be able to add pricing from Caribbean countries? Currently I work with the Caribbean ICT Research Programme based in Trinidad and Tobago. Attached are broadband prices for Trinidad and Tobago that follow your format. Can it be added?

Caribbean ICT Research Programme

Abeni Mc Donald (Research Assistant)
BB Pricing Trinidad and Tobago data (Residential Plans) 2012.xlsx

Kenneth Carter

Oct 22, 2012, 7:40:34 PM10/22/12
to broadband-p...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for this.  We will include it in future updates.

Kenneth R. Carter | Public Policy and Government Relations, Google Inc. | +1 650-776-3281