Broadband prices in the EU 15

fermarti...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2013, 5:02:19 AM6/25/13
to broadband-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Fantastic initiative. Most of datasets for broadband prices are not free.
Recently, I published a working paper related to fixed broadband prices in the EU.

Do you have this dataset for other years so I can compare my results?

Thanks,
Fernando

Robert Kenny

Jun 25, 2013, 5:29:46 AM6/25/13
to broadband-p...@googlegroups.com
Ferndando -

I'm glad you found the dataset useful. Unfortunately this work only started in 2012, so that and the Q2 2013 datasets are the only ones available.

Best

Rob

Robert Kenny
Founder