Bristol Bling for MAWF fundraiser

Eric, Delta-T

Jan 21, 2023, 8:45:25 AM1/21/23
to Bristol Yachts
Here it is, the annual Make a Wish Foundation fundraiser. 100% of your donations are made directly to the MAWF. I would like to thank the Bristol community for their continued support over the past years. Without your support, none of this would be possible. I am only a small part of Deirdre and Bob Gray’s yearly efforts to raise the 10k it takes to grant a single wish. Some of you may already know that Bob owns a trucking company, Gray Trucking LLC. For the last 7 years Deirdre and Bob have set this 10k goal and managed to make this goal with lots of help from many. Most are private donations with some sponsors that have matched those donations. I am just one of those cogs in the big machine that drives these efforts. The link I will post, will bring you to Bob’s MAWF donation page. There you will find info about their efforts with the Make-A-Wish Mother's Day Truck Convoy. This convoy in Lancaster PA has annually raised over 600k a year! This year’s goal is 700k. It has stretched for over 30 miles with hundreds of trucks. It is a competition, according to how much each truck raises, puts them in the lineup order for the convoy. Bob has been in the top of the order every year, go Bob! So, when you make a donation through Bob’s MAWF page, he gets credit for the donation. You will find on that page the efforts to date and names of those that have donated. Keep in mind that if you don’t want any of the bling I’m offering, your donation is still very welcome. https://tinyurl.com/BobG-MAWF If you click on the MAWF logo in the upper left corner of Bob’s page, that will bring you to the main convoy page, showing you overall donations made to date and placement of the drivers/trucks. Bob is in third place in the private list.
Please take a minute to reflect on how fortunate your life has been. Granted we have all gone through hard times of one kind or another. But there is a saying “All things good and bad will come to pass with time”. For too many kids, time is not an option. A wish renews hope, uplifts spirits, and encourages the belief of the imposable.
All pricing includes shipping within the USA:
This year I have added a new product: Burgees in the second-generation colors of blue over blue. I also have the red over black, ready to ship with a donation of $50 or more.
A pair of vinyl stickers, in blue over blue or red over black with “bristol” in the middle for a donation of $25 or more.
A hat, beige, with your choice of the blue over blue or red over black with your boats size in the middle, sublimated (printed), on the hat. For a donation of $30 or more.
Please make your donation, post to this thread that you made a donation, no details needed. Then contact me with a direct message using FB chat, or email me at e1be...@aol.com as to what you would like for bling and mailing address.
Thank you for your generosity.
All reactions:
22