Dorade Cowl Air Vent

Jake Lehotsky

Aug 12, 2022, 3:50:11 PM8/12/22
to Bristol Yachts
Hi Guys and Gals, made my first rookie mistake on my Bristol 35.5C.  Knocked a Dorade Cowl and plate into the drink on a wonderfully windy sail in Lake Erie.  Does anyone happen to have an old 4" cowl and baseplate they would like to sell?

Mine is round, about 16" Tall, and 4" in diameter at the threaded base.

Cowl.PNG
Thanks in advance.

-Jake

Just Me

Aug 12, 2022, 4:59:24 PM8/12/22
to bristol...@googlegroups.com
If you know where it went in a diver may be able to retrieve it.  If magnetic which I doubt a magnet may help.  There are diving outfits in Lake Erie as well as enthusiasts that need a reason to dive.

Hope this helps!

Anton DuMars