What is the correct set up for two fresh water tanks. ? (bow and keel tank)

Mike L

Apr 11, 2021, 10:42:56 PM4/11/21
to Bristol Yachts
Bristol 40 tank plumbing has been reworked some many times i was wondering what it should look like. Where can i get a diamgram?

dcneuro dcneuro.net

Apr 12, 2021, 6:23:47 PM4/12/21
to bristol...@googlegroups.com
I have a V birth and a starboard tank. Each has a gait valve to drain the tank into the bilge. The V birth tank feeds into the starboard tank with a gait valve to close it. My starboard tank has two feeds, one to the pressure system and one to the manual foot pump.

Hope that this helps.

Sent from my iPad

Dr. S.

On Apr 11, 2021, at 10:43 PM, Mike L <ml4...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bristol 40 tank plumbing has been reworked some many times i was wondering what it should look like. Where can i get a diamgram?

Mike L

Jul 26, 2021, 9:01:12 PM7/26/21
to bristol...@googlegroups.com
yes help to the max. think i have it set up now.

dcneuro dcneuro.net

Jul 27, 2021, 1:26:39 PM7/27/21
to Bristol Yachts forum on Google
FYI, this is exactly how my 40 is set up too.