Any Bristol 19 (Corinthian) owners here?

Ricardo Dacosta

Nov 14, 2021, 6:44:56 PM11/14/21
to Bristol Yachts
Hey everyone! I am the new owner of a beautiful Bristol 19 in NJ. This is my first sailboat and I am super excited about it.

I haven't found many resources yet. There seems to be more of a community for the Cape Dory Typhoon which is a very similar boat by the same designer.

I did find a float of Corinthians down in Texas. They have a great community going on. If anyone is interested in checking them out their site is http://www.corinthianfleetone.org

I was happy to have found this group. Although I have very little experience actually sailing I seem to be gravitating to Bristol & Pearsons boats.

If anyone knows another source of information where people share modifications/upgrades/parts etc for this particular boat , please let me know

Ricardo

dcneuro dcneuro.net

Nov 15, 2021, 7:08:30 AM11/15/21
to bristol...@googlegroups.com
Did you check out the Bristol Facebook page?

Sent from my iPad

Dr. S.

On Nov 14, 2021, at 6:45 PM, Ricardo Dacosta <yogiccha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey everyone! I am the new owner of a beautiful Bristol 19 in NJ. This is my first sailboat and I am super excited about it.

Ricardo Dacosta

Nov 17, 2021, 12:20:49 PM11/17/21
to Bristol Yachts
Yes! Joined days ago and it has been great.

Thanks for sharing!

Ricardo

Arnie Shore

Apr 9, 2022, 10:50:22 AM4/9/22
to Bristol Yachts
Me, new to group, and seriously considering subject model.  (I owned a 35.5 in a previous life, but this old carcass demands much less effort to keep her afloat and presentable.)

Now what size outboard was she designed for, or that works well?  (I have a 4-cycle 5hp Tohatsu that I like, but that's too big, I'm sure.)

And, any 19's coming on market?

Arnie

Arnie Shore

Jun 11, 2022, 7:50:36 AM6/11/22
to Bristol Yachts
Ricardo , I wonder if I could come by and admire your '19?  I've never really seen one up close, and I've been admiring them only from pictures for quite a while now.

I'm in Maryland, so not too far from NJ.  Text me at 443 454-seven-four-zero-five .