Flash job

David James

Aug 17, 2011, 5:50:08 AM8/17/11
to bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I'm leaving e3 in Spetember to go freelance so there's going to be an opening for a flash designer here

This is the spec;

Flash Gordon needed 25-30K

Do you fancy joining the region’s most respected digital agency, working
with some of the world’s biggest brands?

We are looking for a talented flash designer with good animation, Rich Media
and relevant agency experience to join our
expanding team.

Requirements:

* Designing and producing rich media campaigns (banner ads, social media and
online marketing initiatives)
* Beautiful flash animation and knowledge of scripting languages (AS2, AS3
would be an advantage)
* Some knowledge of After Effects, Final Cut Pro (or similar editing
packages) would be useful but not essential
* Knowledge of encoding audio and video in Flash
* Delivering rich media across ad serving platforms (DoubleClick, Eyeblaster
etc.)
* An interest and knowledge of emerging technologies

This role sits within the Creative team in our Bristol office and reports to
the Creative Director on a day-to-day basis.

Please only apply if these skills are apparent in your portfolio and on your
CV.

No agencies please.

Rate
£24000 - 30000 per year

email me if your interested or have any questions

Cheers

David

Dave Cropley

Aug 17, 2011, 6:05:11 AM8/17/11
to bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

Ahhh... that explains the listing I saw on Bristol Media. I'm just in the middle of building a CV and Portfolio site to target this job, didn't realise it was your good self. If you could cast your eye across my CV and see whether I'm the kind of person they're looking for that would be a great help -> http://dmcropleycv.wordpress.com/about/

I'll have my full portfolio up by the end of the week, but the nuts and bolts are there

All the best,

Dave Cropley
Creative Director / Flash Animator
skype: dmcropley