Tagging video with ads

1 view

Ben Thought Den

Aug 9, 2011, 1:11:52 PM8/9/11
to Bristol Flash User Group
Howdy - anyone remember the name of the Bristol company who have
developed the software for adding ads over the top of live video? I'm
sure they created a player for it, ads that move about the screen, and
I can't for the life of me remember their name.

Beyond that, anyone have a preference for Online Video Players? Along
the lines of Vimeo Pro, Brightcove, wirewax, vidler, cultura etc?

From Ben at Thought Den

juan kennaugh

Aug 9, 2011, 1:22:18 PM8/9/11
to bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com
Not sure - but I think Aden Forshaw might have something to do with it

aden.f...@gmail.com

Cheers

Juan

Nick Forsberg

Aug 9, 2011, 1:33:50 PM8/9/11
to bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com, bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com
Hi ben

Yes, it's Coull and I'm their lead dev now.

http://www.Coull.com

Ping me on gmail tomorrow if you want to chat.

Nick