Russell Kirkland leaves Mason Zimbler, goes freelance

Russell Kirkland

Aug 11, 2011, 8:27:05 AM8/11/11
to Bristol Flash User Group
Hi peeps

Been awhile since I saw most of you, but I wanted to let you know that
I left Mason Zimbler a few weeks ago to go freelance.

I'm not looking to get back in to full-time employment straight away,
but I'd love to get involved in any interesting projects that any of
you might have going on.

My recent work can be seen at my website:
http://www.mashandgravy.co.uk/

Please give me a shout if there's any projects going or you need some
extra resource, and not just Flash either. Hey, I can roll other
flavours :-)

Hope you're all well, and hopefully see you at the next BFUG in
September.

Peace,

Russell.