瀏覽次數:6 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Dave Cropley

未讀,
2012年5月19日 中午12:11:512012/5/19
收件者:bristol-flas...@googlegroups.com
Hi BFUGgers! :D

Long time, hope you're all well :D

I know most of you are happy business owning, freelance dedicates or gainfully employed, but there is a position going in the Bristol digital agency where I'm currently working, for a Senior UI developer. It'll mostly be for client work on big brands but also taking an active role in the new Innovation and R&D department that has just been set up.

Drop me a mail if you are interested and I'll fill you in on the details.

RECRUITERS (who monitor this group) - This is not for you, please do not get in touch. Guys that I know through this group - you know the score, let me know if you're interested ;)

All the best,

--
Dave Cropley
skype: dmcropley