PHP Developer Needed in Bristol - WE ARE NOT AN AGENCY OR RECRUITERS

Robin Hunt

Jan 13, 2011, 7:34:49 AM1/13/11
to Bristol Drupal Users
We are a small company in Bristol, searching for a PHP Developer to
join us. Please contact me throught his thread of anyone is
interested in speaking with us here.

Thanks for your time

Robin

Clare Dawe

Feb 1, 2011, 5:37:12 AM2/1/11
to Bristol Drupal Users
Hi Robin,

I saw your post on here and just wanted to see how things were going
on your hunt for the PHP Developer?

I appreciate you may be well on your way to finding the perfect
person, however if they are proving a little trickier to track down
than planned and an extra pair of hands would come in handy we should
be well placed to help.

Everybody at Ad Lib understands the marketing, communications and
technology industries through and through, alongside being trained
recruiters. We don’t believe in hard sales jargon, it’s about finding
the right person for the right job.

Taking a peek at www.adlib-recruitment.co.uk should provide an initial
overview of our approach, please feel free to contact me at any time,
we’d welcome hearing from you.

Kind regards

Clare

cla...@adlib-recruitment.co.uk