Drupal Developer wanted

kate.lover

May 20, 2008, 9:55:59 AM5/20/08
to Bristol Drupal Users
Sift have an urgent requirement for a PHP developer with a solid
understanding of Drupal.

Technical skills required:

* web standards - XHTML, CSS, progressive enhancement with JS (perhaps
jQuery or other JS toolkits)
* familiarity with PHP and MySQL development
* Drupal - theme and custom module development
* working with version control
* some *nix shell/commandline experience helpful
* working to specifications with a formal QA process

Sounds like you?

You would be working within a friendly, collaborative team of
developers on mainly not-for-profit community sites.

Sift offers a great work/life balance, all the usual benefits and even
a beer trolley! We are based in the centre of Bristol near Temple
Meads.

Salary is dependent on Drupal experience and we can be flexible
regarding contract/permanent roles for the right candidate.

Please send CV and examples of Drupal sites worked on to Kate Lover
(klo...@sift.com).
Message has been deleted