Drupal ecommerce modules

Rick Hurst

Oct 26, 2007, 4:54:46 PM10/26/07
to bristol...@googlegroups.com
Has anybody used the Drupal eCommerce modules?:-

http://www.drupalecommerce.org

I often end up building CMS functionality into eCommere stores, this
seems a sensible route to go, if it is up to it?

--
Rick Hurst, Web developer, Bristol, England
http://www.rickhurst.co.uk

Nic Rodgers

Oct 26, 2007, 8:03:29 PM10/26/07
to bristol...@googlegroups.com
We used it on www.greenfutures.org.uk - try ordering a back issue, or a
subscription.

Pretty powerful, full-featured set of kit. However, documentation is
seriously lacking and it took a lot of trial and error to work out how to
use it best.

Nic

On 26/10/07 21:54, "Rick Hurst" <rick....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anybody used the Drupal eCommerce modules?:-
>
> http://www.drupalecommerce.org
>
> I often end up building CMS functionality into eCommere stores, this
> seems a sensible route to go, if it is up to it?

--

NIC RODGERS
Head of Technology

Enable Interactive
http://www.enableinteractive.co.uk/

M: 07894 112219
T: 08000 199839
F: 0117 9273788

MSN: sphero...@hotmail.com
ICQ/iChat: 3258026
Skype: nicrodgers

This E-mail transmission is intended for the named addressee only. Its
contents are private and confidential and should not be read, copied or
disclosed by any other person. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by E-mail, delete the E-mail and
destroy any copies made. E-mails are not necessarily secure. Enable
Interactive Ltd (ENABLE) does not accept responsibility for changes made to
this message after it was sent.

relate to the official business of ENABLE, shall be understood as neither
given or endorsed by it. It is expressly declared that this E-mail does not
constitute or form part of a contract or unilateral obligation. Copyright
ENABLE. All rights reserved.