BRAIN Zoom meeting - 7pm, Wednesday 5 August 2020

Marina Novak

Jul 29, 2020, 9:24:11 AM7/29/20
to bris...@googlegroups.com
Hi BRAINiacs

Thanks for your emails letting me know what you've been up to lately and expressing your enthusiasm to catch up in one form or another. So, we're going to have a wander into the cyber meeting space! Next Wednesday evening I'll be hosting an informal online BRAIN chat to catch up with friends (new and old) and to plan some COVID-safe activities.

If you'd like to be part of the meeting, please privately email me at marina...@gmail.com and I'll send you a Zoom invitation with some instructions on how to participate. It's pretty easy and even novices will be Zooming in no time!

Looking forward to catching up soon.

Kind regards

Marina