BRAIN meeting - Ashgrove Library - Tuesday 18 Feb 7pm

Marina Novak

Feb 11, 2020, 6:34:28 AM2/11/20
to bris...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

The first BRAIN meeting for 2020 will be held in the Ashgrove Library:

Time:  7.00 pm - 9.00 pm

Date: 18 February 2020  Meeting Room 2

We'll plan a program of activities for the year and talk more about transitioning the BRAIN database onto another online platform.

Thanks to everyone who sent in ideas for activities for the year. More ideas are still welcome. You can email me at marina...@gmail.com.

As always, please bring a plate of food for supper and a plant for the plant swap.

See you then!

Marina

Convenor, BRAIN

Marina Novak

Feb 17, 2020, 6:50:44 AM2/17/20
to bris...@googlegroups.com

Jan McNicol

Feb 24, 2020, 10:14:52 PM2/24/20
to bris...@googlegroups.com
Would anyone on this list like some Syzygium moorei seeds/fruit?  I have a couple of dozen from my garden tree.  In my experience, about half will germinate, and realistically, i don't have the space for propagating, or anywhere to put them.
I think the species is native to the Currumbin and Tallebudgera valleys.  Durroughby and Coolamon Scenic Drive are in northern New South Wales.  Part of the Big Scrub, once?
Jan McNicol
0476061827