BRAIN Christmas gathering - Sunday 6 December - Maiala

Marina Novak

Nov 20, 2020, 5:15:17 PM11/20/20
to bris...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

Not a lot of BRAIN activity this year due to COVID and general slackness on my part. But let's get together and catch up on what we've individually been doing and plan next year.

We'll be meeting at Maiala at Mt Glorious on Sunday 6 December at 10am. We'll go for a stroll and then have some lunch. We still can't share food, so please bring your own picnic lunch and something to drink. In case we can't get a table, bring a chair or a picnic rug too.

Please email me at marina...@gmail.com if you are able to make it.

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks.

Kind regards,

Marina
0424 728 513
512px-Maiala-Np-Qld3.jpg

Anne Jones

Nov 20, 2020, 6:13:02 PM11/20/20
to BRAIN
Hi Marina,

Rob and I will be spider hunting at the Springbrook Bioblitz that weekend. Have a lovely stroll and best wishes to all.

Cheers, Anne
–––––––––
Anne Jones
annepatr...@gmail.com
917 Waterworks Road
The Gap QLD 4061
Mobile: 0438 047 910

<512px-Maiala-Np-Qld3.jpg>

Marina Novak

Dec 4, 2020, 6:59:51 PM12/4/20
to bris...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

Just a reminder about the BRAIN end of year gathering tomorrow.

We'll be meeting at Maiala at Mt Glorious tomorrow 6 December at 10am. We'll go for a stroll and then have some lunch. We still can't share food, so please bring your own picnic lunch and something to drink. I'll bring some hot water for morning tea. In case we can't get a table, bring a chair or a picnic rug too. It's going to be warm so make sure you pack a hat and water bottle.

Please email me at marina...@gmail.com if you are able to make it.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.