Hadoop Online Training

Debopam Rakhit

Apr 29, 2012, 7:20:33 AM4/29/12
to Brisk Users
Hi All,

We are starting a new batch of Hadoop online training which contains
–setting up Hadoop nodes, HDFS, Map-Reduce, Hive, pig.

The detail course content can be downloaded from this link
http://www.intellipaat.com/sites/all/themes/intellipaat/
Hadoop_Training_Course_Contents_Intellipaat.pdf

The demo session will be held on Monday 30-April’12 at 10:00 PM
IST.Please drop an email to sa...@intellipaat.com , if interested in
joining the training. We will send out the details of online meeting.

About Intellipaat - Intellipaat has trained more than 150 participants
and conducted more than 10 corporate trainings over the last 8 months
on Hadoop Stack. We are a big data BI company and provide consulting
for Big data on different BI suites.

About Trainer - The trainer has +13 yrs of experience and has been
working on Hadoop stack from the last 5 yrs. He is also the reviewer
of many books.

Debopam Rakhit

Apr 29, 2012, 7:20:44 AM4/29/12
to Brisk Users