December Sewer funnies!

Pig

Dec 4, 2010, 5:57:27 PM12/4/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Dec best, soon to be deleted by a maggoty gaggot..............(darn
keyboard)
Message has been deleted

Pig

Dec 4, 2010, 5:58:11 PM12/4/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

Not a good day for girlie-boy wimps

Stop harassing women, you pathetic, limp-wristed, woman abusing fem.

I think you are a glorious GAGGAMAGGOT

Pig

Dec 4, 2010, 5:59:18 PM12/4/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Bad day in Bedrock

There is nothing that separates a man who sexually abuses children
from a man who is abusive to ladies. You are cut from the same cloth.

You truly sicken me you pathetic, sniveling whimp.

Pig

Dec 4, 2010, 5:59:48 PM12/4/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Truth, and only the TRUTH

To the scum and gutless colloquial term for a female sexual opening
harassing HoneyBee. I know you are a gutless coward who loves to quip
at Bee, Kirk and myself. I just want you to know in no uncertain terms
what a totally receptive fem I think you are. If I ever meet you and
are aware of whom you are, I will flip you over my shoulder and cart
you of outside the 5 mile limit where maritime law then prevails and
the rules of engagement allow me to deal with you in the way you truly
deserve. And no by that I do not mean I will sodomize you, which I am
sure you would enjoy.

(EC: YES sHE would enjoy it!!!)

Pig

Dec 4, 2010, 6:37:30 PM12/4/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

The FINAL TRUTH

Honey it should be obvious. First look up in medical book, the
trachea. then note the the generalized shape of the male organ.

It should now be obvious that the explanation is so rudimentary. Your
harasser suffers from brain damage brought on by the oxygen
deprivation induced by having a tubular object wedged in his trachea
for extended periods of time.

Simple as that. I am glad I could be of service in clarifying this
issue for you.

Your friend,

tfb

(EC: I would add a few other holes, the big A hole (FOR SURE) and
probably HEr left eye. (deduced from the typos and anal formatting)

Pig

Dec 4, 2010, 6:43:46 PM12/4/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

Speaking of huge cavities, I can think of the several that your
boyfriend utilizes on you during the lunch hour. <<<GUFFAW>>>

Hey FREAK OF NATURE, don't you have enough imaginary friends to get
the posts down to one star? Truly PATHETIC.

You always were a worthless POS, and now you are proving it to
everyone, while bragging about being a wimpo.

It looks like Fluffy (THE MANLY ONE) called your bluff, and told you
where and when to turn over.

Now be a good sissy, and go away for the rest of the year.

Pig

Dec 12, 2010, 12:00:35 PM12/12/10
to brinker-moneytalk-and-marketim...@googlegroups.com

 You can  stick a fork in this DEAD site, thanks to Ms Pretend who killed it better than he killed himself off with his phony hospitalizations and several pretend deaths.  His 2 other Sites were dead from the start, where he got BANISHED by his boyfriend 3 times.

 He tried to kill off the BLOG, but Ms honey is WAAAAY to smart for him. He killed off Sweet Suite 101 with his chronic complaining, jus t like he does here.

 He killed off the Bot Klub with his quenguy ID, with all of that phony arrogance and liberal politics.  People hate the queenguy ID and persona more than they hate the Ms Pretend ID, which never was very SMARTE.

 HTH, but MORONS and gilrlie-boys rarely get it.

Pig

Dec 16, 2010, 6:36:05 PM12/16/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
FINAL SCORE

Kirk of Sweet Suite 101= 106, 492

Filthy Lying Imp = 2

Kirk wins again.... BIG TIME........and the filthy freak imp has given
up, and gone elsewhere.

Life is good...................and you can tell your grandchildren
that you heard it here first from the GENIUS PIG, the MOST VICTORIOUS
and WININGEST Pig ever..

Pig

Dec 16, 2010, 6:36:34 PM12/16/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Re: FINAL SCORE #2

Ms Honey = 758,983

Scumbag Stalker = -1

NO CONTEST

sHE'll probably wither away and.......................

Pig

Dec 16, 2010, 6:37:34 PM12/16/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Re: FINAL SCORE #3

Honest, hard working people = 2,865,458

Brinker and Brinker and brinker, charlatans, all 3= -2¼

HTH, but sHE really, and I mean REALLY REALLY REALLY is STOOOPID and
more arrogant than both of the morons combined..

Pig

Dec 16, 2010, 6:42:19 PM12/16/10
to brinker-moneytalk-and-marketim...@googlegroups.com

 THE BRINKER CHAIR OF KINGS (and queens..................<<<ROAR>>>)

Pig

Dec 28, 2010, 12:11:54 PM12/28/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Poor, DOPEy George. He just got slapped around pretty good over at the
WORLD FAMOUS BLOG for LYING and FUDGING year old numbers that STILL
were NOT as good as SUPER-K's.

How pathetic. No wonder he needs so many imaginary friends.

Pig

Dec 28, 2010, 2:52:28 PM12/28/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
WHY WOULD ANYONE BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT YOU HAD TO SAY ABOUT ANYBODY?

How PATHETIC to need 51 imaginary friends to give your dopey posts
some credence.

NOONE is falling for it.

Personally, I think you are as STOOOPID as George at the BLOG, where
SUPER-K slapped your DOPEy head around and around.

Pig

Dec 29, 2010, 2:52:50 PM12/29/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
All Gone.............POOF!

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

How long did it take to do the last 25 posts with 54 recs? That's over
1300 CLICKS!

DUH DUH DUM........................

Pig

Jan 3, 2011, 11:04:27 AM1/3/11
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

Mr Pretend, and his childish multiple ID's really screwed up UTEk.

6 months of posts on the 1st page.

That's a lot of deletions by a mamby-pamby jackrabbit.

Pig

Jan 12, 2011, 3:30:10 PM1/12/11
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

Rope_a-Dope

Lookeee those DOPEy Libs pop their gaskets on how dumb Sarah is,
including Ms Pockface, Andrea Mitchell . (and the FREAK OF NATURE over
here)

She "GOTCHA" all of the morons again. So far, only one person seems
to get it.

"This has immediately ignited a controversy over Palin's words, which
is just like the last controversy over Palin's words, and the
controversy over Palin's words before those: she uses provocative
phrasing, her critics scream, and then they scream more loudly, and
they scream following each other's screams, and the phrase is
amplified and amplified and amplified, getting a cultural currency it
would never have achieved otherwise ("death panels," "lock and load,"
"hopey-changey thing")."

Now, within the next 24 hours, they will all find out who is dumb
and ignorant.

NOOOPE...............NOOONE can make this stuff up!

Pig

Jan 29, 2011, 4:52:02 PM1/29/11
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Re: Speaking of JEALOUS GREEN BABIES

Why are you so JEALOUS GREEN of everybody?

You are jealous of me. You were jealous of Mr Fish. You were bonkers
over Will. You were jealous of Kirk.

Now you are going over the deep end over GZ.

When will you grow up, you pathetic little girl?

Pig

Jan 29, 2011, 5:52:58 PM1/29/11
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

47 1-star recs!! WOOO HOOO HOOO , HOOO HOOO

Where OH where is that DOPEy Queenguy ID to S'plain this to me!

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

honeybee

Jan 30, 2011, 10:25:49 PM1/30/11
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Rating :
(32 Ratings)
You have rated

sir_victori...

honeybee

Jan 31, 2011, 11:12:16 AM1/31/11
to brinker-moneytalk-and-marketim...@googlegroups.com
This thread is a classic and should be enshrined in a time capsule to preserve it for future generations of Brinker's, pretenders, queens and queenessess.

.

Pig

Jan 31, 2011, 10:15:09 PM1/31/11
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
The FREAK OF NATURE, GIRLIE-BOY MORON is in a deep catatonic braind
dead state from Prescription drug withdrawal.

It's sooo easy when you are a WINNER, like I am, day after day, week
after week, month after month, and year after year.

Poor simpleminded wimp, probably dreaming of his pretend convertible,
with a pretend friend, at a pretend restaurant.

Pig

Feb 1, 2011, 11:04:42 AM2/1/11
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Only 32 drugged up 1-star recs? How come I can't get 47 like the other
day?

What time does the mail, compliments of the California taxpayers, come
in today?

That will be nice.............no DOPEy recs for 2 days while you are
TOTALLY WHACKED OUT on a weeks worth of meds.