SewerRats..............<<<ROAR>>>

Pig

Jun 29, 2010, 6:59:21 PM6/29/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Nooo Friends..........Noooo honesty...............Noooo
Facts..........just a born LIAR...............and PROVEN over and over
and over and over..............<<<ROAR>>> Whatta fleabag nitwit!

BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED.........AGAIN..........

All those years, one person LIED and SHILLED for the PHONY
CHARLATAN......75+ ID's, not for the recs............but for

PHONY NEWSLETTER SALES..........THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS TO PHONY
PEOPLE.......

A PERFECT SCAM of $185 for a phony timer that can't time his bowel
movements, let alone the market.

BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED again.

NOOPE, NOONE ever could win against 71 or more imaginary
friends.........which are also IMAGINARY Brinker supporters.

It went on for years, and you can twang and LIE and SPIN all that you
want now, and try to change the blame.................BUT it was
ALWAYS YOU, the

CONFIRMED...PROVEN.....DOCUMENTED LIAR.

No friends..............No honesty.............just pure scum and
gimmicks.................just like the PHONY BALONEY CHARLATAN that
can't fool NOONE NOOMORE.

It couldn't happen to a nicer group <<<ROAR>>> of scummy people.

Pig

Jul 2, 2010, 3:00:54 PM7/2/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

Hi, my phony name (one of 75) is Ela Snotro. I'm a med addicted
MORON that has absolutely NO friends because I am 3-faced and a
confirmed LIAR and backstabber. I have also been BANISHED BANISHED
BANISHED 3 or 4 times over at another SIte, and I will NOT talk about
that. But, all you have to do is go and look to verify it.

Nor will I talk about my 2 threads that have had NO, ZERO, NADA posts
for over 18 months, except from my ex-boyfriend who BANISHED me.

I'm a FREAK OF NATURE, a stalker, and I'm despised by 99.99% of
people that post anywhere.

I PRETEND to know big shots and insiders at BB and here at Yahoo, but
it's now known that I lied about all that too. The BB people really
slapped me down, and you should see the legal threats! I made a HUGE
FOOL out of myself, and that Pig Chap keeps reminding people how darn
STOOOPID I really am. He really ticks me off by being HONEST and
having TRUE friends.

honeybee

Jul 3, 2010, 2:56:52 PM7/3/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Ms honey_2010 said to the liar el snotro who posts as bluffy funny:

Liar! Why I make any attempt to give you fair treatment at my blog,
makes me appear almost as stupid as you are...

BTW: Dumbo-stalker boy, what one buys, one can sell.

I now communicate about myself with GZ (and everyone) in private. Not
a very smart move on your part to stifle your flow of information
about me.

Now just make up your lies, you lonely little hate-filled pusbag.

.

Pig

Jul 4, 2010, 12:33:31 PM7/4/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

DUH DUH DUH Just look at the recs and stars on this first page alone.
Who is "gaming the recs".

bee_pig1 (48 Ratings) 2-stars (multiple)

sir_cleverp... (56 Ratings) 2 stars (multiple)

phd_equivil...tt (59 Ratings) 2-starts (multiple)

bluffy funny (58 Ratings) 4-stars (moron)

phd_equivil...t (62 Ratings) 4-stars (more than can be counted)

Pig

Jul 4, 2010, 5:27:15 PM7/4/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

It's QQQQuite simple.........

1. Count the recs

2. Count the stars

There is NOOOO need for multi-paragraph mumbo jumbo to divert THE
FACTS.......

UNLESS you are a brain DEAD supporter of the aging, washed-up
CHARLATAN who has trouble with timing his bowel movements, let alone
the stock market.

Good investing.............

Pig

Jul 6, 2010, 8:17:26 AM7/6/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
1. Count the recs
2. Count the stars

It's clear who has been gaming the recs for years.

BB NEVER EVER had more than 1 or 2 fans over here.

Case Closed......I WON AGAIN

honeybee

Jul 6, 2010, 12:40:13 PM7/6/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
THANKS BOB FOR WARNING US ABOUT UNSCRUPULOUS ADVISORS WHO INVEST YOUR
MONEY SO THEY GET HIGH COMMISSIONS.

GENWORTH FINANCIAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT (BJ GROUP SERVICES)
Class Period: Dec 22, 2003 to Dec 22, 2009
Lead Plaintiff Deadline: Mar 8, 2010

Summary of Case:

A securities class action has been filed against Genworth Financial
Wealth Management (BJ Group Services Portfolios) ("Genworth" or the
"Company") on behalf of all securities purchasers from December 22,
2003 through December 22, 2009, inclusive ("Class Period"), in the
United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York.

The claims arise from the fraudulent scheme perpetrated by Defendants
through Genworth's marketing, solicitation, sale and management of the
Portfolio.

The complaint alleges that the scheme was facilitated by Defendants,
who knowingly, recklessly and/or with intent to deceive disseminated
to prospective and current investors materially misleading
representations regarding the Portfolio and its "exclusive" management
agreement with Robert "Bob" Brinker.

The complaint alleges that According to all of its sales, marketing
and disclosure materials disseminated to prospective and current
investors in Genworth's Private Client Group, "The BJ Group Service
offers clients tactical asset allocation by implementing
recommendations from Robert ("Bob") J. Brinker, author of Marketimer
newsletter." Defendants represented that "Bob recommends asset
allocations and fund selection for GF AM's management of accounts for
the BJ Group Advisory Services." The materials explicitly state: "This
portfolio is based on the Bob Brinker model, offered through our
exclusive partnership with him" and that "[o]ur experienced
professionals work to implement Bob's investment strategy utilizing
his proprietary tactical asset allocation model."

The complaint further alleges that Contrary to Defendants'
representations that the Portfolio was being managed based upon the
Brinker recommendations, the percentage of non-Brinker recommended
Funds being purchased for the Portfolio routinely exceeded 50%. By not
implementing Brinker's tactical asset allocation and fund selection,
Genworth was able to generate for itself extra revenues by selecting
alternate mutual funds that paid higher administrative and service
fees. Defendants purchased these funds, instead of purchasing funds
recommended by Brinker, notwithstanding that these funds routinely
underperformed Funds recommended by Brinker.

If you purchased this company's shares during the Class Period and
suffered a loss, please contact Scott + Scott LLP.....

Pig

Jul 8, 2010, 9:44:57 AM7/8/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

>>..Having a conflict is not unethical...

Why would ANYONE pay any attention at all to what you post, now that
you have made a FOOL out of yourself with your 50-60 ID's?

Kirk gets the LAST LAUGH, and just BEAT you AGAIN.

Now ain't that worth 65 recs!

Whatta MORON...........

Pig

Jul 9, 2010, 10:41:49 AM7/9/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
>>You post this junk over and over again and immediately have 11, 4 star rec's. You are a little lying buttt weasel.

<<<ROAR>>>

WHATTA MORON! Look at the bottom half of this page, and the next two
pages. COUNT AND WEEP, YOU FREAKS!!

The game is OVER. BB NEVER EVER had any support over here or at SI,
other than 2 people.

BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED AGAIN. Sorry, YOU LYING POS, but don't you
believe your own LYING eyes?

Pig

Jul 9, 2010, 6:06:17 PM7/9/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
DUH DUH DUH!!!

sHE just can't stop HErself, being a born LIAR, friendless (and
obviously brainless) after LYING to HEr bot friends (who <<<ROAR>>>
about HEr in emails....I can show you the copies)

PROVEN now, beyond a shadow of a doubt. BB NEVER EVER had more than 2
supporters over here and at SI.............all the rest of the phony
names were HErs.

BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED.........AGAIN

Pig

Jul 10, 2010, 12:44:42 PM7/10/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
WOWSA....One post about a worthless suckup that never held a job, and
look at the scum sucking roaches swarm out of the crack holes, and go
for the throat and jugular.

NOOOPE NOOONE can make this crap up.

honeybee

Jul 10, 2010, 1:32:16 PM7/10/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Mark Hulbert: Brinker's fixed income only portfolio in “Marketimer”
lost 2.1% in 2008.

All Marketimer fixed income portfolios lost money in a year Vanguard's
GNMA fund was up 7.22% and Vanguard's Total Bond fund was up 5.24%.

Equities were even worse:

Brinker's "Marketimer" model portfolio #1 lost 39.7% in 2008.

Brinker's "Marketimer" model portfolio #2 lost 37.4 in 2008.

Brinker's "Marketimer" model portfolio #3 lost 23.9 in 2008.

honeybee

Jul 10, 2010, 1:33:14 PM7/10/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Mark Hulbert reported: Brinker's fixed income advisor model portfolio
#1 lost 21.7% in 2008.

Mark Hulbert reported: Brinker's fixed income advisor model portfolio
#2 lost 11.5% in 2008.

Mark Hulbert reported: Brinker's fixed income advisor model portfolio
#3 lost 5.2% in 2008.

honeybee

Jul 10, 2010, 2:11:45 PM7/10/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

what is worse?

#1 Losing your job installing hub caps on cars?

or

#2 Losing your job making web sites for daddy and nursery schools?

Answer:

#2 Two reasons:

A- daddy made a fool of himself on the radio bragging about the great
job his son had!

B- daddy had to pay for the schooling to learn to make web sites that
are now done in India by people paid less than KFC workers.

.
> >  NOOOPE   NOOONE can make this crap up.- Hide quoted text -

Pig

Jul 10, 2010, 4:02:02 PM7/10/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

You ain't gonna believe this, but these WHACKJOBS are soo phuqed up,
that sHE is actually going back to previous days and a page or 2
behind to raise the dopey recs.

Now, you might think this is extremely screwed up and pathalogic, but
I kid you NOT.

This person needs some REAL self-esteem, and NOT from HEr imaginary
friends.

signed, me..........

the WINNER

Pig

Jul 10, 2010, 4:50:47 PM7/10/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
*********
<<You ain't gonna believe this, but these WHACKJOBS are soo phuqed up,
that sHE is actually going back to previous days and a page or 2
behind to raise the dopey recs.<<

Now, how would you even KNOW that, UNLESS YOU were the one obsessed
with recs and gaming the recs all along, piggo?
*******************

>>Now, how would you even KNOW that,

DUH DUH DUH...........Why does IT bother you so much what I notice,
sicko?

It's QQQQuite easy to see a 4-star post POP UP from NOOOWHERE and all
of a sudden have 58 RECS.

How does your rec expert s'plain that as being GAMED BY ME? DUH..???

GOODBYE, since you NEVER do answer that ONE SIMPLE QUESTION.

AAR, I WIN AGAIN................

************

Besides which, there may be a strategic reason for doing so. If only
you were bright enough to think of it with a teenyweeny pig brain.

*************

JUST ANSWER THE SIMPLE question posed to you OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

How do I "game" the recs for DOPEY SHILLS up to the mid 60's?

You can't answer, because I'M SOOO SUPERIOR TO YOU............ALWAYS
WAS...............ALWAYS WILL BE.

I WIN AGAIN................

**************

from the looks of it, I doubt that YOU are superior to ANYONE. From
the looks of this board, you regularly come up on the LOSING end,
points-wise. Imbecilic case of arrested emotional development, always
squealing about others doing exactly what he does.

****************

Peabrain, obviously on the HOOCH again, slips up and says:

>>Besides which, there may be a strategic reason for doing so.

OPPS OPPS OPPS

Put the cork back in the bottle, dufus.

JUST ANSWER ONE SIMPLE QUESTION..........HOW (AND WHY) DO I GAME THE
SHILL POSTS WITH 60+ RECS?

****************

>>from the looks of it, I doubt that YOU are superior to ANYONE. From the looks of this board, you regularly come up on the LOSING end, points-wise. Imbecilic case of arrested emotional development, always squealing about others doing exactly what he does.

Just answer the ONE, SMPLE QUESTION, willya?

Why the obfuscation, and beginnings of mumbo-jumbo run on sentences?

I'm way tooo smart for you, but you MUST LEARN to let it stop
bothering you so much. It really makes you look petty and
DUMBer.............HTH, but I really don't GAFF.

*****************

Negative recs will tell...........

Answer the ONE, simple question, already, willya?

signed, with PURE CLASS,

WINNERPIG

*****************

> From the looks of this board, you regularly come up on the LOSING end, points-wise.

DUH DUH DUH

Another drunken slipup..........points wise from your 75 imaginary
ID's?

<<<ROAR>>>

NOONE can make this stuff up, and it's time to copy it over to
Gigglie, since the "insider" always ( AND I MEAN ALWAYS) deletes these
DRUNKEN ADMISSIONS and screwups real fast.

Signed, the
WINNERPIG <<<GUFFAW>>>

Pig

Jul 10, 2010, 4:54:15 PM7/10/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
>> (52 Ratings) **** (4 STARS) (check the thread to see how sHE does it)

OMG............How did I doood that? How'd I game this DOPEY note up
to 52 in a few hours?

NOPE..................NOOONE CAN......................DUH DUH DUH

Signed,
THE ONE AND ONLY WINNER..........................AGAIN

Pig

Jul 10, 2010, 4:57:33 PM7/10/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

You just can't embarrass the FREAK LIARS!!

Take a look at the previous page................the recs are going up
by tens at a time.........

WHY OH WHY AM I DOING this to myself???????????\

Will sHE ever answer the ONE SIMPLE QUESTION?

honeybee

Jul 10, 2010, 5:14:59 PM7/10/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
B. Hussein Obama stinks, but Michelle doesn't mind the stench:

Glamour Magazine: What do your girls think of you?

Michelle Obama: My hope and my gut is that I am just Mommy. We have
this ritual in the morning. They come in my bed, and if Dad isn’t there
—because he’s too snore-y and stinky, they don’t want to ever get into
bed with him. But we cuddle up and we talk about everything from what
is a period to the big topic of when we get a dog: what kind?

http://www.glamour.com/magazine/2007/09/...

Pig

Jul 11, 2010, 2:23:15 PM7/11/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

1. Count the recs
2. Count the stars

It's clear who has been gaming the recs for 15 years, unless you
can't believe your own lying eyes.

BB never EVER had more than 2 supporters over here.........NEVER
EVER, and sHE still can't quit.

Yes, much too simple................which is why I AM THE WINNING PIG

honeybee

Jul 12, 2010, 9:00:35 PM7/12/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
From the GOOG message board:

WHY PAY SOMEONE TO LOSE HUGE AMOUNTS OF YOUR MONEY? THAT'S WHAT THOSE
USING BRINKER'S GENIOUS MARKET CALLS ARE GETTING SERVED UP YEAR AFTER
YEAR. YOU'RE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST 5 TO 10 YEARS OF MARKETIMING
BOB! GET WITH IT!! EITHER YOU'RE RIGHT OR YOUR A SHARK LIKE ALL OF
THOSE SHARKS ON WALLSTREET THAT YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR YOUR RADIO SHOW
EVERY SUNDAY.

From what I've seen in Brinker's supposed "Marketiming" via his
newsletter, he's not much more than what he preaches investor's should
be wary of . . . "becoming shark bait" from brokers selling products
that don't live up to their hype. Talk about the Hypester of all
time!!! Brinker has been telling his subscribers for years to stay in
stocks and stay long. Even through the huge sell off we're
experiencing today. Even through the selloff last year and the year
before. The guy has no business telling other's how to invest their
money and more than you or I do. He's just another "SHARK".
PATHETIC !!!

He has kept his subscribers in US equities fully invested for the past
6 1/2 years. And, they've gotten killed using his BS marketimer. And
on top of it, they paid $185 per year to get pumped with BS that
points to higher stock prices in the year ahead. Yeah right Bob ! And
what year is this supposedly going to happen, lol ! ?

Someone needs to set everyone straight on this marketiming "guru".
From subscribing with this guy for years, I've seen nothing in his
track record that shows he can help anyone make more money than any of
the other "Sharks".

For those of you still following this guy's advice. . . Sucker !!!

thebookstar1

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_G/threadview?m=mm&bn=25263&tid=1345981&mid=1345981&tof=1&frt=1

honeybee

Jul 13, 2010, 6:54:52 PM7/13/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Bee_pig1 wrote:

It's understandable how people might be deceived into thinking the
editor of Marketimer is also the editor of the fixed income
newsletter.

His son, whose education and original career was in the IT/computer
field, began to publish his own fixed income newsletter a few years
ago. And since then, he makes no effort to distinguish himself from
his famous talk show host dad.

Why would anyone want to sell newsletters under the false pretense of
being his father? Isn’t that dishonest? Isn’t that an indication of
lack of integrity?

Pig

Jul 15, 2010, 8:54:34 AM7/15/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
The other day, the moron ditz that cannot stop HErself from LYING or
giving dopey recs with HEr 65 imaginary friends said that there might
be a strategic reason for going back 2 or 3 days to pump up the recs.

Now.........I ask you.....what kind of sick, diseased freaked out
lying moron even thinks like that? It's beyond comprehension,

AND QQQQUITE AN ADMISSION OF WHAT sHE IS DOING!

Pig

Jul 15, 2010, 9:58:17 AM7/15/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Do you have 10 fingers shoved up your @$$ because NOONE will post at
your 2 dead sites in over 19 months?

Have you forgotten that you blamed the ownership of those 2 PATHETIC
sites on a wonderful person (and friend) that really passed away, then
screwed up and revived the Snotface ID, and admitted to ownership
afterall and screwing up the HTML headers.

It's amazing how your and your LYING friend thinks everyone forgot
your scummy lies and frame up.

Maybe is time for you to pretend to do it again?

NOONE likes you, and nobody wants anything to do with you, or haven't
you noticed that with all of your imaginary dopey ID's?

Pig

Jul 16, 2010, 6:59:59 PM7/16/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

Here we go again-Same Old STAR_tegy
1. Count the recs
2. Count the stars
3. Trust your lying eyes

There never were more than 2 or 3 shills here with 65-70 ID's that got
PAID to PIMP for BB and help sell Newsletters.

The LOOSER CHARLATAN NEVER EVER had more than 2 or 3 supporters, and
all of them are drugged up, or screwed up.

Don't take my word for it............look and count...........and
decide...........

That's why I AM THE WINNING VICTORIOUS PIG................I tell you
the TRUTH

honeybee

Jul 17, 2010, 2:02:18 PM7/17/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

Ms_2010honey posted:

Stalker boy said: "And I know dull whiny comments when I see them day
after day after day."

So why do you continue to stalk me everywhere I post?

Why do you have me bookmarked at SI so you don't miss anything I say
on any thread?

Why do you bug me at my Blog every day?

Are you too dense to see that I don't give a flying fig about anything
you say about me? You're a non-event to me.

Why continue to embarrass yourself by obsessing about me?

Do yourself a favor and stop torturing yourself.

honeybee

Jul 20, 2010, 10:48:40 AM7/20/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

Bee-pig1 asked:

So tell us Mr. BFIA Editor and Mrs. Editoress, what the heck is a
DESIGNATED CERTIFIED FUND SPECIALIST?

And how does a degree in linguistics make one qualified to be a
financial advisor?

Hmmmmm?

Robert M. Brinker, CFS
Editor & Publisher

Robert M. Brinker has been the editor and publisher of the Brinker
Fixed Income Advisor since the inaugural issue in April 2005. The
Brinker Fixed Income Advisor monthly investment letter covers a
variety of fixed-income related topics including U.S. Treasuries,
Certificates of Deposit, Municipal Bonds, No-Load Mutual Funds, and
Exchange Traded Funds. The investment letter also includes taxable and
tax-exempt model portfolio recommendations for a variety of risk
profiles.

Robert earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from
Old Dominion University. He then went on to earn his Master of Science
in Information Systems from the University of Colorado. Robert earned
his designation as a Certified Fund Specialist © from the Institute of
Business & Finance.

Lisa J. Brinker
Editor

Lisa J. Brinker has been an editor of the Brinker Fixed Income Advisor
since the monthly investment letter began in April 2005. Lisa earned
her Bachelor of Arts in English and German from Old Dominion
University. She earned her Master of Arts in Linguistics from the
University of Colorado.

honeybee

Jul 20, 2010, 11:27:37 AM7/20/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Bee-pig1 wrote:

All paid for by daddy-Brinker -- and now he rides daddy's coat-tails.

And he has no shame about walking in daddy's shoes -- never mind
following in his footsteps!

Daddy's famous shoes feel fine to him and pays the big bucks.

What a pathetic lack of character!

honeybee

Jul 20, 2010, 1:17:45 PM7/20/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
maryqueenofsnots wrote:

He's a man with education and ambition to make something of himself
who legitimately uses his own legitimate name, and tolerates the trash
of others questioning his ethics in using his own name.

She's a dried up old misanthrope with no financial acumen and
apparently no education of any kind whatever. She spends 24/7 banging
away on line at various trash sites and hate blogs including her own,
trashing others and questioning the "character" of others. She whines
and rails when others use her given name on the net. From all
appearances, she has never attempted to make anything better of her
life. She has nothing but trash to offer to anyone, but hey, it's
free.

Whose "character" appears less worthy?

Pig

Jul 26, 2010, 4:27:52 PM7/26/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
>>No, you are the liar and the consumate stalker. What you say about Kirk and me is pure evil. You are truly sick in the head and need help.

It's nothing worth worrying about, IMO. Who is going to believe
ANYTHING AT ALL written by a KLOWN with 55+ imaginary friends for
recs?

The guy makes a fool out of himself each and every day with that silly
crap, and NOONE at all could take him seriously.

That's why I AM the WINNER PIG!

Pig

Jul 29, 2010, 9:15:59 AM7/29/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
1. Count the posts
2. Count the ID's
3. Match the recs and stars

It's quite simple to conclude who has been gaming the recs with
multiple ID's for the last 15 years.

Don't believe me....just look at this entire page, and perhaps, the
last 2 pages. Don't you believe your own lying eyes?

This is why I am the WINNER and VICTORIOUS Pig.

honeybee

Aug 1, 2010, 11:29:53 AM8/1/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
This was posted at 8:31am Pacific Time on Sunday, August 1, 2010:

"honey is at church right now. After services she will set up her
little fruit stand, preaching about the evils of Bob and handing out
leaflets that promise parishioners they can become multi-billionaires
by following Kirk.

I do hope honey reads this message. She needs to reboot her pitiful
little slave boy. If that does not work she can use her Frequent Liar
Platinum Medicare card to get him back into detox/rehab again."

bluffy_funn....

Pig

Aug 1, 2010, 2:00:58 PM8/1/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

what a sicko.................at least the drugs get delivered tomorrow
Message has been deleted

Pig

Aug 7, 2010, 9:47:32 AM8/7/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Count the Stars---Match the ID's

1. Count the stars
2. Match the ID's
3. Match the recs and stars and ID's

It's quite simple to conclude who has been gaming the recs with
multiple ID's for the last 15 years, just to make people think that BB
had more than 2 supporters here.

Don't believe me....just look at this entire page, and perhaps, the
last 2 pages. Don't you believe your own lying eyes?

This is why I am the WINNING and MOST VICTORIOUS Pig, ever.

I give you the FACTS!

Pig

Aug 11, 2010, 11:09:51 AM8/11/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

>>whine, snivel and moan. is that all you do is complain and count recs?

Of course not, I use my multiple ID's to whine, whimper, snivel, and
cry about Kirk and Ms Honey, 24/7/365. Same crap over and over and
over, then I give myself 55-65 imaginary recs to make myself look good
and less of total JERK.

They I get Yahoo to delete all of the posts except mine because that
makes me feel more important than daddy.

Do you get it now?

***********************

WHY WOULD ANYONE BELIEVE ANYTHING AT ALL THAT YOU POST?

IT'S CLEAR THAT YOU HAVE 50-70 ALIASES TO PUMP UP RECS AND STARS TO
MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD.

THAT'S PRETTY SICK TO NEED IMAGINARY FRIENDS TO BOLSTER YOUR FRAGILE
EGO.

HTH

honeybee

Aug 12, 2010, 6:11:50 PM8/12/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Sir Victory Pig wrote:

Winner gets a 'scription to daddy's newsletter since mine is
worthless. HTH

1. I'm a worthless POS that never succeeded in anything.
2. My daddy is famous and has a radio show.
3. I can't seem to do anything right, and I have no friends.
4. Did I say that I'm a POS and a big failure in IT and web mastering?
5. I'm so pathetic, I actually think that my multiple phony ID's are
real people.
6. 4 stars makes me feel a little less worthless, especially after a
few drinks and working the back door here at Yahoo.
7. We won't talk anymore about "backdoors", if you know what I mean.
8. I'm pretty sick and NOONE seems to notice.

Answer is= (multiple answer are ok, just like my multiple ID's)
Rating :
(3 Ratings)
You have rated

sir_victory...

Pig

Aug 21, 2010, 4:58:58 PM8/21/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
TRUTH HURTS?

Hey kid, instead of using your imaginary friends to give me recs, go
out a get a job and try supporting your family YOURSELF, for a change.

Geesh.............whatta pathetic LOSER you are.

How many stars is this post worth?

Pig

Aug 21, 2010, 5:11:02 PM8/21/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Re: TRUTH HURTS? OPPS!!

>>That star and rec thing really bothers you doesn't it? Some sort of deep seated psychological problem I would think. Inadeaquacy...rejection...that type of thing

That's Zactly what I've been thinking. Why would anyone want (OR NEED)
60-70 recs for 4 stars, even on deleted posts?

It would have to be some worthless POS that can't make it on his own,
and is living offa daddy, or the government. Such a person would NEED
these imaginary friends for support to keep himself from doing what is
right and honorable. Doncha agree with all of this, and aren't you
sorry that you opened up your DOPEY BIG mouth again?

You make WINNING sooooooooo easy...............

honeybee

Aug 28, 2010, 10:56:15 AM8/28/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Bee_pig1 wrote:

Hypo,

Don't be surprised if you should find your butt in a slander-sling.

I'd advise you to keep your libel less identifiable.

What a gutless coward you are. I don't give a FIG what you think about
my blog or me, but I do find it funny that you constantly harass me
via the comments section and NOONE but me ever reads it.

Perhaps you should be glad I ever publish anything you send instead of
whining because I won't publish everything. Sheesh, were you born
without any n_u_ts or did Jesse Jackson cut them off of you?

.

Pig

Aug 28, 2010, 2:37:02 PM8/28/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
"This person is the epitome of the male effeminate, a weak sniveling
cur of a personality with no substance. "

*************
Wow, honey, I understand our effeminate, gutless antagonist has made
more profane comments. By the comments, apparently he is not only
effeminate, but given his obsession with the excretory canal, a
closeted homosexual. Perhaps that explains his obsession with your
genitalia and derogatory comments to your gender, typical of a
closeted homosexual who is derision of being able to express his
feminine desires with members of his own gender but is afraid of
social stigma.

The self loathing is evident in his writing and the hatred for all.
Seems like a very small minded person who like to build himself up
around others by attempting to tear them down. Most likley not only
does his self loathing exist in regard to his sexuality, but most
likely his career. He probably is as disingenuous and duplicitous in
his professional life as he is in his private life. A likely charlatan
through an through.

Perhaps pity is the order of the day.

************
I'll add "severe inferiority complex" from being such a total failure
his entire life, and being reminded of it by others.

I see no other reason to have 50-75 phony ID's and imaginary friends
to fall back on and have them agree with him.

It's really pathetic to watch, and "YES" pity is in the order of the
day, IMO.

honeybee

Aug 28, 2010, 2:52:22 PM8/28/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Bee-pig1 said to the biggest coward on Earth:

Yep, I got a poster who calls himself The Fluffy Bunny, although to
make it easier, he uses his initials.

How does it make you feel to know that this guy has called you out
(for a conversation, of course) and all you could do is send ME dirty
words about him?

He writes to me regularly to find out if you have manned up yet, but I
have to tell him not a chance.

You are SUCH A YELLOW-BELLIED piece of camel sheeet!
Message has been deleted

Pig

Sep 13, 2010, 5:38:40 PM9/13/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing
Program

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/75198
Message has been deleted

Pig

Sep 24, 2010, 11:03:32 AM9/24/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

I caught the scumbag filthy lying imp answering one of his own posts
this morning, and BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED him immediately. I would have
copied it, but NOONE cares about him or his dopey ID's anymore, which
is why the place is so dead. The fool was actuially patting himself
on the back for giving a good answer to his other post. It was
hilarious!

Right after I BUSTED him, the post disappeared!

NOOPE.........NOONE can make this crap up!

What happened to the posts where I just BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED you
answering yourself with the wrong ID.

How can you get your own DOPEY screwups deleted so fast?

AAR, now you KNOW why I am the WINNER...........and you are still the
LOOSER. HTH

Pig

Oct 2, 2010, 9:29:48 AM10/2/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

>>Is there only two people left here now? What happened?

Some girlie-boy FREAK OF NATURE named Mr Pretend got BUSTED BUSTED
BUSTED pretending that he was dead, and got quite a few DOPEY aliases
BUSTED.

He now spends his entire day complaining to Yahoo to get posts deleted
so that he can make this fine thread as dead as his 2 ridiculous
threads at another SIte. At night, he gives posts 50 to 60 recs, over
and over, just to see them deleted later. He's pretty DUMB.

Those 2 dead-threads at another SIte have not had a post in almost 2
years. His boyfriend that runs the place even BANSIHED him for being
a LIAR and having no friends.

Mr Fish, who used to grace this thread, even gave up, and was right
about Mr Pretend, and his multi, FILTHY aliases from day #1.

Pig

Oct 3, 2010, 3:34:19 PM10/3/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

Hi, my ID (one of thousands) is snivelerpig. As you can tell by my 4-
star postings constituting 50% of each page, the ID has absolutely
nothing to do with the FAMOUS PIG. I know.......it makes no sense,
but that's me for ya. I'm just a whining, sniveling baby.

I snivel all day and night long about some guy who would not pay me
for posting. He's superior to me, and has proven it for close to 20
years. He makes money all week long, and I sit here and whine and
give dopey recs.

I guess I just can't get over it, which is why I have no friends, not
even bots.

HTH

Pig

Oct 4, 2010, 4:24:58 PM10/4/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Topics and Messages containing "IMMHO"
Date

1. Re: Waiting for Godot
It looks as if the regular filthy swine who posts here is attempting
to make this thread as difficult as possible to access, IMMHO.
Business & Finance > Investments > Stocks (A to Z) > Stocks U >
Ultratech, Inc. piggypoosux 4-Oct-10 02:54 pm

2. Re: Huckie Pucky Jealous Boy
... your very own blog, then you are one woman in desperate need of
attention IMMHO.
Business & Finance > Investments > Stocks (A to Z) > Stocks U >
Ultratech, Inc. meskeetrancher 11-Nov-09 10:46 am

3. Re: Huck_Sucker Lies
... your very own blog, then you are one woman in desperate need of
attention IMMHO.
Business & Finance > Investments > Stocks (A to Z) > Stocks U >
Ultratech, Inc. meskeetrancher 10-Nov-09 10:31 am

Pig

Oct 9, 2010, 6:58:47 PM10/9/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

Jobama Judas- "I knew him not"

Where are all those Jobama supporters that just LUUUUVED the LYING
FREAK?

Has reality sunk in, just like it did for the LYING SUNDAY CHARLATAN?

It NOOOWONDER the bot Klub is dead, and the 3 queen leaders have NOOOO
friends and are DESPISED. (Wanna see the emails???)

Geesh........if the market stays up, the worthless kid might not have
to get a real job afterall........he can live offa the ole man.

**************

For the SIMPLEMINDED-4 topics (that's quattro, if you wanna be
gay)

1. Embarrassed Jobama Jokes and Jamokes.

2. Really embarrassed BB supporters...... all gone.

3. Pathetic Bot Klub residue. That's why they had to make toilet
paper.

4. Junior sycophants.......NOOONE matter, since they were all close
relatives anyway. ( I said close.......NOT closet.......but that might
apply)

Pig

Oct 16, 2010, 3:48:55 PM10/16/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
My Condolences

Did the Pretend-Queenguy Complex die (again)?

No deletions and no rec manipulation for 2 days, as well as no dopey
posts, and no lies.

Mr Fish was right from day #1 about him/HEr/it.

Pig

Nov 6, 2010, 5:22:59 PM11/6/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz

I am purposely NOT posting much so as not to overly embarrass a TOTAL
MORON AND HUMAN REJECT at another site. The FREAK OF NATURE has 2
dead sites, and is killing a 3rd site with his crying jags and smell.

Already this site has 200% more posts this month alone, compared to
his pathetic dead zones for over a year now.

NOONE likes him................NOOONE trusts him.........and NOOONE
cares if he takes on very long walk on a short pier, or not.

Life must really suck if you are a MORON.

HTH

honeybee

Nov 6, 2010, 10:36:09 PM11/6/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Bee_pig1 replied:

Re: Utek board is no mo ho 5 minutes ago I'm saying that the
oh so lo utek ho decided to get up and go, never to come back no mo to
the sho for yo. Woe, woe, woe.
Message has been deleted

honeybee

Nov 20, 2010, 11:39:24 PM11/20/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
utek investor,

Firstly, you're lying about the spyware, etc. at my blog. Google
doesn't allow that sort of thing. But you knew that, didn't you little
IMPersonator.

Secondly, You're also lying about just now "taking a look" at my blog.

You're on that blog like a cat with a big ball of catnip. I worry that
you might find some of Fluffy's titallating posts distressing.

Speaking of "whoring," wonder how the new "Bob Brinker" feels about
whoring his father's name, instead of using an initial or a suffix to
identify himself?

.
Rating :
(37 Ratings)_______bee_pig1
> >  HTH- Hide quoted text -

honeybee

Nov 21, 2010, 3:39:36 PM11/21/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
When Bob Brinker, the talk-show IMPersonator looks in the mirror, what
does he see?

All he can is do is lie and misrepresent himself as someone he is not.

After all, he failed at running msg boards on Brinker.com

He failed at picking tech stocks, ala buy qqq in the $80s in 2000.

He failed at picking hot investment trends ala buy TEFQX in early 2000
while mocking Gold,

He failed at any business that he couldn't use the family name.

He lost money in all his fixed income funds in 2008 when bond funds
and CDs made a lot of money!

He probably has to lie about himself just to look in the mirror.