TESTING NEW GOOGLE GROUPS

Pig

Dec 9, 2010, 10:41:57 AM12/9/10
to brinker-moneytalk-and-marketim...@googlegroups.com
TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING

Pig

Dec 9, 2010, 10:43:16 AM12/9/10
to brinker-moneytalk-and-marketim...@googlegroups.com

Pig

Dec 9, 2010, 11:13:22 AM12/9/10
to brinker-moneytalk-and-marketim...@googlegroups.com

FOR SALE.....CHEAP!

Pig

Dec 9, 2010, 11:15:21 AM12/9/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
TRY THE:

View this in the "NEW Google Groups" to see formatiing, colors,
pictures, and all kinds of stuff that should have been available 5
years ago.

honeybee

Dec 9, 2010, 2:21:52 PM12/9/10
to brinker-moneytalk-and-marketim...@googlegroups.com
Name your price!  I can't get a photo to upload yet. Perhaps the servers are temporarily overloaded.

Pig

Dec 9, 2010, 4:34:57 PM12/9/10
to brinker-moneytalk-and-marketim...@googlegroups.com
Maybe you can get some uploading help from this DEAD SITE that had a TOTAL of 8 DOPEy posts in 2 years!  <<<ROAR>>>

honeybee

Dec 10, 2010, 1:24:06 PM12/10/10
to brinker-moneytalk-and-marketim...@googlegroups.com
Tried to post a picture again. No luck yet. I'll try later.

Pig

Dec 10, 2010, 2:22:20 PM12/10/10
to Bob Brinker Moneytalk and Marketimer discussions with The Beehive Buzz
Do you have any browser protections enabled, such as NoScript
(Firefox)? Are you getting a warning in the upper bar in IE that
something is blocked?

Maybe your Firewall is too restrictive for the new Google.

I would NOT reset that , just for this Google crap. NOONE is going to
come back here anyway, unless it gets as simple as SI.

honeybee

Dec 10, 2010, 3:44:58 PM12/10/10
to brinker-moneytalk-and-marketim...@googlegroups.com
It could be a firewall, but no warnings are showing. IE has a "defender" of some sort. Which gives me another idea. I will try with a Chrome browser.

Also, I'm going to put some pictures on Picassa and see if they will download from there.

It would be worth it IF the pictures also show up in the old format.