Fwd: Please sign, share our petition to end barbaric blasphemy laws!

Prathapan KP

May 11, 2014, 12:37:01 AM5/11/14
to bright...@googlegroups.com, bright...@googlegroups.com, Sanal Edamaruku, d.m.m...@stellarhousepublishing.com
Dear All,

Here is request initiated by Dorothy.M.Murdock (Acharya.S) from U.S to support the movement " Abolish blasphemy laws.

As you all know, she is one of the eminent rationalist across the globe.

She has already taken great effort to gather the support for Mr.Sanal Edamaruku recent years,along with James Randi, Richard Dawkins etc.. (In one of her previous mails to me,she informed us that,all main stream american rationalists will be along with Sanal)

I request all of you to sign the petition by using the links in the trailing mail