EVERYONE IS HUMBLY INVITED TO OUR HALF YEARLY FUNCTION, "CELEBRATING THE DEDICATION TO CHILDREN" On Sunday April 19, 2015 with our Benevolent Chief Guest, His Excellency Shriman Professor Kaptan Singh Solanki Ji, The Honourable Governor of Haryana St

Swamiji

Apr 12, 2015, 4:03:09 PM4/12/15
to bright...@googlegroups.com
EVERYONE IS HUMBLY INVITED TO OUR HALF YEARLY FUNCTION, "CELEBRATING THE DEDICATION TO CHILDREN" On Sunday April 19, 2015 with our Benevolent Chief Guest, His Excellency Shriman Professor Kaptan Singh Solanki Ji, The Honourable Governor of Haryana State.

Programme: De-addiction SMART Recovery Camp At 9-00 to 11-00 A.M. Folk SongS At 9-00 to 11-00 A.M.

Community Eating (Before Arrival of His Excellency Governor) At 11-00 A.M. to 12-30 P.M.

Arrival of His Excellency At 02-00 P.M.

Welcome by Children,

Children's PRARTHANA (Not Prayer),

Messages through Children shall begin with 9 years' girl Saloni's 'PRARTANA' but not Prayer (PRARTHANA prayer NAHIN) and 12 other Messages Through Children.

Pre-Arranged Gifts would be Presented to our Children Through the Hands of His Excellency.

Swami Manavatavdi's Talk on Children's Problems and Kids' Kingdom's Applications to Address the Children and Adolescent Problems of the Humanity.

His Excellency's Benediction for our Children and Address on our Applications as An Experimental Children's Nursery as the Base Work for Rousing of Self-Respect in the Children at Large.

Opinions and Address of other Guests.

Thanks Giving to all Participants and Guests

Ravindranath Tk

Apr 14, 2015, 1:59:18 PM4/14/15
to bright...@googlegroups.com
Dear Swami,

    What is meant by prarthana? And what is it for? What is the content of the prarthana?

Yours sincerly,