Fwd: Against religious fanaticism

Sajit C

Mar 23, 2015, 7:55:05 AM3/23/15
to Bright India

Sent from my iPhone 6

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sarita Kachappilly Cherian <sarita...@gmail.com>
Date: 23 March 2015 3:48:55 pm IST
To: saj...@hotmail.com
Subject: Against religious fanaticism

Hi,

My name's Sarita and I was reading this column about Prof. Joseph in a magazine the other day and I was deeply disturbed by the sequence of events that happened in his life. And I've been desperately trying to find groups (online)since then  that's trying to support him. It was then that I happened to read through some of the blogs which you guys created under the name Bright India back in 2010 and Ive been trying to get in touch with all the members who had participated in that discussion.

I dont know if you're active in this social cause or in touch with the professor any more, but I'm sure you're doing your share of fighting the social evil called religious fanaticism and I'd like to be a part of it too.

Let me also assure you that rationalism is not impulsive thought on my part, but I've let go of the  religion I was born into a long time back. Of late I've observed that the hatred and violence propagated by religious intolerance are intensifying in the country and I think we need to join hands and act on it. Please let me know how can I do my share.

Ps:-Im also looking for ways to vent my anger and frustration on the screwed by educational system my kid has to follow apart from corruption, pollution and moral policing!

--
Sarita....
Cell: 9895421415 (in case you wanna talk to me)