RESCUING A TABOOED AND UNTOUCHABLE.

Swamiji

Dec 19, 2013, 6:19:10 PM12/19/13
to bright...@googlegroups.com
I am eagerously longing, if I can meet our MALU well wishers the compassionate Rationalists/Humanists who since 1996 are in constant efforts for rescuing me/us from my/our absolutely tabooed and untouchable conditions among the Indian Humanist Community. Although as a born Indian I had never felt it otherwise to be classified as a tabooed and untouchable creature, for I have a realization that getting being tabooed and untouchabled is not that peculiar conditions in the Indian social order since long. Therefore it never created a little bit amount of astonishment in me/us, if it happened like this for me/us all these years. Despite of my/our psychological immunity of these conditions I/we had always remained obliged to the MALU Humanists who always remained in perpetually constant efforts to rescue me/us from all these lingering conditions imposed up-on me/us as a result of people's weaknesses in mind and understanding Rationalism, Humanism and Skepticism at their core. Kindly excuse me for my/our flaws and oblige. Cordially, Swamiji.