HUMBLE INVITATION TO ALL TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR TRADITIONAL HALF YEARLY FUNCTION 'CELEBRATING THE DEDICATION TO CHILDREN'.

Swamiji

Feb 2, 2016, 11:55:34 AM2/2/16
to Brights India

HUMBLE INVITATION TO ALL TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR TRADITIONAL HALF YEARLY FUNCTION 'CELEBRATING THE DEDICATION TO CHILDREN'.

KIDS’ KINGDOM UNORPHANAGE
THE INTERNATIONALSCHOOL OF
HUMANITARIAN THOUGHTS AND PRACTICE
(MANAVATAVADI VISHWA SANSTHAN)
Rajghat, KURUKSHETRA-136118, Haryana, INDIA
Tel/FAX: +91-(0)1744-291278/291378
Originator/Director: SWAMI MANAVATAVADI
Skype: swamiji-kurukshetra, sadhviji-kurukshetra
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/manavatavadi
Listserve: MANAVATAVADI-G...@yahoogroups.com
E-mail:manava...@lycos.com, manava...@yahoo.com,
sadh...@lycos.com,mana...@usa.com
Web: www.iheu.org/node/1439, www.iheu.org/node/2557

January 30, 2016

INVITATION

Subject: HUMBLE INVITATION TO ALL TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR TRADITIONAL HALF YEARLY FUNCTION 'CELEBRATING THE DEDICATION TO CHILDREN'.

Noble All Here,

With all humility we feel glad and privileged to inform you that we are a Poor and ever persecuted Secular Institute informally and innovatively experimenting on various aspects of Child Psychology by using some remote methods of an ancient Indian Seer, Maharshi Dhaumya who lived around 4000 B.C. and an Indian Philosopher and Psychiatrist Dr. G. Kohli to rouse an amount of compassion, empathy, co-operative attitude while retaining and enhancing self-respect, self reliance and also in reducing carelessness and delinquent temperaments among growing children and adolescents since 1977.

We feel proud and privileged to invite All your Noble Selves with all your family members, friends and well wishers to join us in our Traditional Annual Function 'CELEBRATING THE DEDICATION TO CHILDREN' on Sunday, March 13, 2016 and share with the pleasure and encourage the spirits of our 130 previous street children, and children from privileged homes, their parents, all our sympathizers All Over and Associates.

Swami Manavatavadi shall talk on (The Contemporary Problems Related to Children with the Parents and Society and Problems with the Children).

TIMINGS (Sunday, March 13, 2016)
09-00 to 10-00 A.M. Deaddiction & SMART Recovery Camp
10-00 to 10-10 A.M. Welcome of Guests
10-10 to 10-30 A.M. Viewing the Messages Display and Evaluation
10-30 to 11-00 A.M. Kids’ Kingdom Children's Expression
11-00 to 11-115 A.M. Gifts Presentation to Kids through the Guests
11-15 to 11-45 A.M. Guests’ Views
11-45 to 12-05 P.M. Swamiji's Talk
12-05 to 12-15 P.M. Vote of Thanks by Deviji
12-15 Community Eating After the Function is Over

Kindly participate and encourage the morale of our children and oblige. Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,

Sadhvi Asha Manav
In-Charge Kids’ Kingdom Un-Orphanage

Special Prayer: Out Station Participants are Humbly Offered Humble Country Style Dormitory Accommodation and North Indian Country Style Food as long they would like to stay with us. Prior intimations are prayed at least a week before their arrival here. It would be our privilege if you could also intimate your period of stay with us here: E-mail: manava...@gmail.com, Telephone/FAX (Hindi) +91 (0)1744-291278 and 291378 Cell: +91-94-164-44540. Cell phone (English): +91-94-164-10810

..