Yukthiyugam Magazine @ Google Play Store

dotcompals

Jan 17, 2015, 2:15:12 PM1/17/15
to bright...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

This is to inform you that,

Yukthiyugam Magazine
is now available on Google Play Store  & Google Books

Share this news to all your friends.
Share this on your Facebook wall
Share this on your facebook groups
Share this on whatsapp
Share this on Google

All future editions will be made available on Google Play Store
Please check it out.

By publishing at Google Play,

#We can Reach more readers.
One billion Android users, over 50 countries, and multiple platforms. When we sell books on Google Play, we can reach readers we never thought possible.

#We can Harness the power of Google.Books on Google Play can be discovered and previewed on the world's most popular search engine through Google Books.

#We can Stay in control of our content.The Play Books Partner Center makes it easy to upload content, set prices, and choose the countries where we want to sell our magazine.

thank you
Prashanth Randadath