Hope you are doing great!!
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are having any consultant for this position.
Please share me the profile asap as this is a very hot requirement.
Business Systems Analyst
The purpose of
this role is to act as the liaison between the business and IT organizations to
provide business critical or complex technical solutions that meet user needs
and improve business performance by providing the technical analysis of
business requirements (including translation into functional requirements),
problem solving and troubleshooting as part of a larger project team.
Accountable for ensuring that clear, concise requirements have been captured.
Participate in testing, drive issue resolution, support the implementation
check-out process and develop all procedural documentation and manuals. This
role is responsible for: - Understanding the business processes and the
interdependencies of various systems in use. - Facilitating interactive discussions
with the business unit and technology teams in order to achieve alignment on
defining requirements. - Gathering, analyzing, documenting and translating
business requirements into functional specifications that can be used to design
and implement solutions to meet the business objectives. - Managing the change
control and traceability processes for requirements. - Collaborating with
architects to ensure alignment of requirements with system capabilities -
Analyzing complex system and system-related problems for the business unit and
making recommendations for improvements or new designs - Identifying potential
solutions for the business and providing input into any risks and issues -
Creating and implementing test plans (schedule, approach, cases, scripts and
conditions, etc.), including production check out and measuring testing
performance results - Ensuring the testing environment has sufficient test data
to carry out the full test plans - Ensuring all quality standards and
techniques are followed, including compiling and publishing artifacts and
deliverables of the Ameriprise Project Management Methodology using the
Capability Maturity Model integrated (CMMi) methods as required -
Updating/creating user and technical documentation procedures and manuals,
operational support documentation, and archival of project documentation. -
Identifying and communicating risks, issues and potential solution strategies
along with providing status updates to the portfolio/project manager and/or
senior leadership. The ideal candidate for this position must possess: - Solid
understanding of the processes and systems in use (or the ability to quickly
acquire the knowledge) - The ability to lead, influence, communicate and
interact with people of all levels across the organization and external
partners as required - Demonstrated proficiency in effectively influencing
decision making at various levels of the organizations. - An attention for
detail with the ability to translate for the business or technology in order to
facilitate effective collaboration - Demonstrated proficiency with requirement
and process tools (e.g. Visio, Provision, DOORS, Client Quality Center, etc.) -
Ability to handle changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and work within
tight timeframes and deadlines. - Solid analytical, quantitative and
problem-solving skills, with the ability to use statistical analysis and
modeling. - BA and/or BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
Additional Job Details:
Utilizing your business systems analyst background and domain experience, you will deliver business solutions. You will get the opportunity work on technology implementation projects in the various functions of Asset Management including front, middle, and back offices.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work with the business and technology teams to understand business and technology strategy, objectives, and requirements and help prioritize them.
• Ability to manage work load and own creation of user, systems requirements, testing on multiple projects thru implementation On individual projects, o Document business needs, create use cases and functional, non-functional requirements o Work with project manager to deliver business solutions using best practices, including developing test plan / approach and managing test execution end to end, proactively identifying risks and mitigation plans, managing issues, and effectively communicating analysis and testing status to all levels of the organization o Ensure adherence to our software development methodology and standards to deliver technology solutions that balance business functionality and cost with technology requirements related to flexibility, maintainability, scalability, resiliency, performance, and security. o Provide communication to a team of technology employees and contractors, primarily located in the US, UK, & India As the business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for working with global business and technology teams to complete mapping for ETL based on business/technology requirements. You will also assist with the development of test plans, approaches and test reports. Required skill set includes: Strong analytic skills, ETL mapping (Informatica preferred), report specifications, data analytics, development and execution of test scripts, test cases and resolving defects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance or Asset Management equivalent work experience
• Expert skills in business systems analysis, processes and industry standard tools (agile and waterfall)
• Demonstrated track record of delivering technology solutions for the front office in capital markets or investment management and strong understanding of front office process, middle office, data warehouse, business intelligence, and terminology.
• Entrepreneurial, self-starter who can quickly get up to speed on business objectives and get the analysis and testing organized and headed in the right direction
• Ability to get into analysis details and provide recommendation
• 7-10+ years of experience in delivering technology and/or software development projects, progressing in complexity and responsibility
• 5-7+ years of leadership experience, including demonstrated success in working with technical teams and executing technical projects within a quality management framework and outsourced/vendor partner environment (both onshore and offshore)
• Proven success in the delivery of complex, best-in-class software applications
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT
How am I doing ? My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have questions, suggestions, feedback about your experience, or need to escalate an issue, feel free to reach out to my manager via email at Mohammed...@pyramidci.com or via phone at 415.943.9384.