Urgent Position || SAP ABAP developer

Arpit Arora

Nov 8, 2017, 2:40:48 PM11/8/17

Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are having any consultant for this position.

Please share me the profile asap as this is a very hot requirement.

SAP ABAP developer

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

6+ Months

Job description:

  • Strong ABAP Profile with 7+ years of Experience on RICEWF objects in SAP ECC modules SD, MM & FI.
  • Should be able to Provide Technical Expertise during Design phase.
  • To be able to Coordinate with Offshore(in India) to keep Track of Ongoing Project(s) deliverables.
  • Communicating project Status report to the Client on Weekly Basis.
  • Performance Optimization by analyzing ABAP Traces to find and rectify Performance issues.
  • Participate in designing the solution, Participate in design clarification meeting, provide assistance in updating the design documentation
  • Requirements analysis, Prototyping when required and designing solution
  • Co-ordinate with stakeholders relevant to project if required
  • Assist in documenting gaps if any.
  • Validating requirements specified within Change Requests
  • Assist in minimizing Project Change Requests.
  • Development requirements, interface requirements and custom development to address global and local needs
  • Realizing technical specifications, configuration and development
  • Participate in complete design, process and code reviews with the project teams and key users, to a Project schedule agreed with Apple by projects team.
  • Issue regular status reports and providing advance information for any escalations on either side.
  • Responsible for Unit test fault-fix.
  • Responsible for coordination/assistance to IT/UAT testing, Cut-over activities.
  • Provide Go-Live Support as per the warranty period.

Few Add-ons:

  • Experience on oDATA Services
  • Knowledge of SAP Service Management Process
  • Knowledge of SAP UI5
  • Knowledge of SAP PO (Process Orchestration)
  • Knowledge of SAP APO GATP and DP.
  • Services via SOAP & REST
  • SAP HANA

Thanks,

Arpit Arora

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Executive-Resourcing

Desk Phone: 415.943.9386 E: Arpit...@pyramidci.com  Web: www.pyramidci.com

cid:image009.jpg@01D02C05.4FFC5560

WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT

How am I doing ?   My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have questions, suggestions, feedback about your experience, or need to escalate an issue, feel free to reach out to my manager via email at Mohammed...@pyramidci.com or via phone at 415.943.9384.