UX Camp Brighton 2018 Redux: Wed 6 June 7pm

1 view

uxcampb...@gmail.com

May 26, 2018, 9:19:19 AM5/26/18
to Brighton New Media
UX Camp Brighton 2018 (https://www.uxcampbrighton.org/) was our most popular event ever!

So we’re pleased to announce our ever popular Redux event on Wed 6 June.

Tickets are just £5 and include pizza and beer/wine!

Doors open at 7pm, with the first speaker on at 7.30pm.

This event will showcase some of the most popular sessions from uxcb18, selected from recommendations by attendees.

Speakers
  • Rob Pearson - Resolving Conflict by Understanding User Needs
  • Sophie Harper - Selling Your Work to Product Owners and Beyond
  • Leo Barnes - The Power of Communication
  • Rebecca Hugo - Simply Speaking Simply
  • Chris How - The Design of Time
Grab a ticket here:

This event is supported by our friends at UX Brighton (https://uxbrighton.org.uk/2018/).