Looking for iOS work

Lee Probert

Jun 5, 2015, 4:36:28 PM6/5/15
to brighton-iph...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks. I am currently looking for iOS development work starting July. I have been out of the game for a while working as a Creative Technologist so can offer a very reasonable rate to someone willing to help me get back into the swing of things. I worked as an iOS developer before and am mid-senior level with core low level framework experience. I also have a keen eye for layout and UI so if you need a good all-round designer/developer type then I'm your man. Please get in touch if you have anything. I have a site here : http://leeprobert.cc with my CV on it.

Thanks, Lee.