Admin for Mobile Brighton mailing list

Adam Martin

Aug 17, 2015, 7:27:49 AM8/17/15
to brighton-iph...@googlegroups.com
In a few weeks, I'm leaving Brighton (moving to London, going back to Uni). I'm still doing mobile dev, but it's now secondary to my dayjob (teaching in schools).

In case of problems, I've given Nick Kuh full ownership of the group (he had full admin rights already). Up to Nick what to do with it (maybe merge / retire it into your mobile-dev group?)

Adam

itsa...@icloud.com

Aug 17, 2015, 7:39:43 AM8/17/15
to Brighton iPhone Creators
I’m sure you’ll still be around here Adam, but I’d like to say thanks for all the help and experiences you’ve posted on here since I joined.

Stephen

"To guess what UK government will do in any situation just ask yourself: What is the most mean-spirited, non-evidence-based and ineffective option?” ~ Marcus Chown

Jay Caines-Gooby

Aug 17, 2015, 7:50:53 AM8/17/15
On 17 August 2015 at 12:39, <itsa...@icloud.com> wrote:
> I’m sure you’ll still be around here Adam, but I’d like to say thanks for
> all the help and experiences you’ve posted on here since I joined.

Ditto Adam. Good luck with the move. What are you studying back at
Uni? Teaching?

--
Jay Caines-Gooby
http://jay.gooby.org

Adam Martin

Aug 17, 2015, 8:02:59 AM8/17/15
to brighton-iph...@googlegroups.com
Yep - 1 year leading to qualification as Secondary School teacher. Specializing in Computing (the qualification is general, but you have to actually teach a subject during the year!).

I'll still be involved with Everyone Can Program, but only in school holidays at first :).