Glued

Nick Kuh

Sep 23, 2015, 7:13:01 AM9/23/15
to brighton-iph...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mobile Brighton/iPhone Creators

Sorry for the self promotion but I briefly wanted to share details of my new start-up: Glued. I’m giving up the day job (well freelance job!) to follow my dream of building a product-based company.

Glued is an app for smartphones and tablets that will help kids AND their parents(!) to deal with device dependency through points and rewards.

We're now crowdfunding to raise some initial seed capital that will enable us to hire a small team. The Seedrs campaign for Glued is currently in 'soft launch' and not yet publicly live. If you or any friends you know are interested in investing for as little as £10 I would be incredibly grateful for your help. The more friends and family that invest before the campaign goes live, the more chance it stands of succeeding.

If you like the idea please could you share this Facebook post with your friends:

https://www.facebook.com/nickkuh/posts/10153091068072765

Or, if you’re unglued enough not to be on Facebook here’s a link to our website:

http://www.glued.to

…and the actual Seedrs campaign in soft launch:

http://www.seedrs.com/glued?promo_code=8OXLPI45

Many thanks

Nick

--

Nick Kuh

Glued To Ltd
Studio 3, 68 Middle Street | Brighton, BN1 1AL
+44 (0)7765 995557
http://www.glued.to
Twitter: @nickkuh | @glued_to