Create place not working

uberpowergeek

Aug 30, 2010, 7:37:28 AM8/30/10
to Brightkite API
I have not been able to post to place successfully to create a place.
I have tried many different things and I'm getting back a variety of
tried with latitude and longitude, the address, and with every field,
and it still fails:

place[latitude] and place[longitude] : usually results in a "Sorry,
there was an error saving that place. Check all fields and try again."
just the address: usually results in 503 response from the server
after about 10 seconds.
I have also been able to get "An unknown error has occurred!" but only
rarely.

Any ideas?

LJHarb

Aug 30, 2010, 2:31:03 PM8/30/10
to Brightkite API
We'll be deploying new changes to production soon (hopefully tomorrow)
that should fix this issue. I'll update here once the fix is live.

- Jordan