Brightkite authentiacation with recent activity of brightkite in PHP

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ankan Bhadra

未读,
2011年11月10日 09:37:292011/11/10
收件人 Brightkite API
Dear,
I want to authenticate now with my site, mibubble.itcslive.com like
twitter, facebook, linkedin. I have gotten API Key and Read-only API
Key. And it does not provide Api consumer secret key to authenticate.
Is Read-only API Key ,consumer secret key????????

And how to authenticate brightkite with my site. And how to show the
recent activity of brightkite in my site.I need full script so that
the flow of authentication and getting the recent activity of
brightkite are understandable.
I need you hand.
Thank you
Ankan, PHP Developer