MEDIMENTOR MEDICAL ETHICS CONFERENCE: TORONTO - DEC 5TH & 6TH 2009

ZAINAB

Nov 1, 2009, 10:17:50 AM11/1/09
to "Mama, I'm Waiting for You in Jannah"
Assalamu'aleikum wa rahmatulahi ta'aala wa barakatuhu,

I pray that this note finds you and your loved ones in the best state
of eeman and health.

Considering the topic at hand, I would like to extend my invitation to
all of you to attend the upcoming Medical Ethics (an Islamic
Perspective) conference to be held in Toronto on December 5th & 6th
2009 by Medimentor.

Here are the details:

MEDICAL ETHICS: AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE
TORONTO - DECEMBER 5TH & 6TH, 2009
SHEIKH TAWFIQUE CHOWDHURY - MEDIMENTOR

http://medimentor.org/
http://medimentor.org/medimentor-conference-2009/

You might get answers to some of your nagging questions about Medical
Ethics from an Islamic perspective and be better equipped to make
decisions if you are ever faced with difficult decisions concerning
yourself or your loved ones.

I hope to see you all there - inshaAllah!

May Allah increase us in eeman and in good deeds - Ameen!

Wa salaam.

Hikmah

Nov 2, 2009, 2:18:54 PM11/2/09
to "Mama, I'm Waiting for You in Jannah"
Wealeykumsalam werahemtualhi webereaktihu,

Thanks for sharing this important information. Do you think this event
will be available online.
I am asking this because I am not from Canada.