*** URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED PLEASE ***

Hafizah Ismail

Sep 8, 2011, 6:51:13 AM9/8/11
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
Assalamu Alaykum,

I pray you are well.

Alhamdulillah more sisters from this group have contacted us and have been added to our closed mama's facebook group and we have over 20,000 fans on the Children of Jannah page. J

In order for Children of Jannah to continue supporting you and other parents and families who have lost children in the best possible way, I would like to initiate a focus on Children of Jannah and would like to hear from everyone on this group. Your feedback is important to us and will help shape the future direction that Children of Jannah takes and the nature of the support that we hope to offer.

The best organisations are those that are most in tune with their members’ needs and wants and look to fulfill these in the best ways. Therefore, please kindly take a some time to answer the following questions by 8pm GMT on Sunday 11th September, 2011. Your views are important to us so please do kindly respond by the deadline. My email address is Hafizah...@gmail.com. If you are a brother, feel free to cc my husband Rizwan in (ethicald...@gmail.com).

The focus is divided into sections. Please answer the questions thoroughly wherever possible.

Section A deals with the first 72 hours (three days) following your child’s passing away and the support your received.

1)      What was your biggest want or need in the first 72 hours?

2)      Who supported you in the first 72 hours? (Your answer should include people and/or groups or organisations.)

3)     What support did you receive from each of those mentioned in 2) in the first 72 hours? Please give details.

4)     How could those mentioned in 2) have supported you better in the first 72 hours?

5)     What kind of support did you want or need, but did not receive in the first 72 hours?

6)     Was your biggest want or need fully met in the first 72 hours? If not, how would your biggest want or need have been fully met?

Section B deals with support from Children of Jannah.

1)     How could Children of Jannah have better supported you in the first 72 hours?

2)     How could Children of Jannah better support people and/or groups or organisations to help parents and families who have lost children in the first 72 hours?

3)     Should Children of Jannah offer to train people and/or groups or organisations to help parents and families who have lost children? If so, what training should be offered and how? Please give details.

Section C deals with the vision and direction of Children of Jannah.

1)      What should be Children of Jannah’s vision?

2)      What should be Children of Jannah’s aims and objectives?

3)      What support should Children of Jannah offer?

Jazakallah khair in advance

Wasalaam

Hafizah Ismail
Founder, Children of Jannah
Children of Jannah.com

Hafizah Ismail

Sep 9, 2011, 2:48:49 AM9/9/11
to bridget...@googlegroups.com
Assalamu Alaykum,

I just wanted to say Jazakallah khair to those who have responded so far. Your feedback is very much appreciated. To the majority on this group who have yet to reply, please kindly do so asap, or by Sunday, 11th Sept at the very latest.

This is your golden opportunity to have your say on the future of Children of Jannah... just over 2 days to go... :)

Thank you for your kind support.

Barakallah feek.

Wassalam,

Hafizah